1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Get More Trraffice

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jennifer Taler, Jun 28, 2012.

I was added my website some forum and directories but i can not get hopefully visitor.So Please help me How can get visitor easily for my website

Jennifer Taler, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  2. josephjohn4556

josephjohn4556 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should be do best social bookmark and SMO activity for your website.

josephjohn4556, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  3. ashishbhatnagarseo

ashishbhatnagarseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do forum posting in high PR website and bookmark your web pages in popular social bookmarking websites. This will increase your site traffic.

ashishbhatnagarseo, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  4. panduYk

panduYk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Original content and usefull,that can raised your traffic also:)

panduYk, Jun 28, 2012 IP
    colinsmith007 likes this.
  5. Bauss

Bauss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Directories are garbage, forum posting, and facebook marketing is what I do to drive traffic to my site.

Bauss, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  6. premiumwordpressthemes

premiumwordpressthemes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build more link and get more traffic! Good luck!

premiumwordpressthemes, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  7. leonabonita

leonabonita Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality link building along with guest post and blog reviews will do. And also do some paid press releases. Try to do guest post in high traffic sites. Sure you ll get more traffic.

leonabonita, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  8. Unified-PHP

Unified-PHP Peon

Best Answers:
    Give your users something worth coming back to.

Unified-PHP, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  9. sanducen

sanducen Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lot of things to generate more traffic to your website. You can do off page promotion activities like article, bookmarking, forums, blogs etc to increase your web traffic.

sanducen, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  10. colinsmith007

colinsmith007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure original, and quality content on your site use all seo activities very carefully

colinsmith2011@gmail.com

colinsmith007, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  11. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For seo write as much unique content related to the keywords you can - do this daily while finding relevant websites that you can gain links to. This process can take months but you will eventually gain a position on googles front page. Have you thought about using paid traffic? we offer targeted pop under traffic to many digital forum users!, check out the link in my signature for more info

Good luck

Traffic_Masters, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  12. outsource789

outsource789 Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is the best way to increase the traffic of the website.

outsource789, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  13. timesheet

timesheet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all(considering this post is from a genuine person), for traffic you must post on places which many visit often. Post doesn't mean to post some junk content like you have done here, instead some quality and relevant content.

@administrator, I believe this user is a fake one. I dont believe a person named Jennifer Taler would post something like this, this post is meaningless.
    I also see that Josephjohn4556 is another fake ID used by Jennifer Taler. Please do the needful.

timesheet, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  14. jamesmike1985

jamesmike1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you improve the ranking in google, you will get more traffic.

jamesmike1985, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  15. RiseMyLife

RiseMyLife Peon

Best Answers:
    if you need consistent traffic for long term, do some seo for your website, traffic from search engine is the best.

RiseMyLife, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  16. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.​

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.​

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.​

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.​

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.​

6. Classified ads: Advertise your website using advertising services, there are many free classifieds out there where you can specify your website and get some traffic from them.

valen123, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  17. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many way to get more traffic. Some are best techniques to get traffic , they all are define as below.
    1) Optimize your site for search engine 2) Update your site content regularly 3) Do social bookmarking site 4) Create social media account and take advantage of those sites 5) Get link with other site 6) Put URL in your signature 7) Write unique article and submit in to high pr directory.

shophia, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  18. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on your site SMO and update your social accounts regularly. And also do blog commenting, both of them will drive traffic to your site.

stepbystep, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  19. chanthini

chanthini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all in your site content must be unique.then do some off page works. Then you can get automatically hopeful visitors.

chanthini, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  20. jasmine219

jasmine219 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do Bookmarking,Article submission,Blog commenting in high pr sites by putting original content.You will get automatically more traffic.

jasmine219, Jun 29, 2012 IP