1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Visitors Overview question

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by clive2, Jun 15, 2012.

In a Google analytics new version, In visitors overview section we can see one pie graph and info is "x" amount is the percentage of new visitor and "Y" amount is the percentage of returning visitor. Below new visitor, we can see new visits no. say "A" and Below Returning visitor, we can see returning visits, say "B". At the left of pie graph, there is also % new visits. But when I calculated new visits from the % new visits, it not match with "A". Why? What is this "A" visits?
    Digital point forum can give me place here screen shot (jpg of google analytics) then it should be more clarify you, what I am asking.

clive2, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  2. DesignFluxx

DesignFluxx Peon

Best Answers:
    If I'm understanding your question right "A" is the number of new visits that your site has gotten. The number that is confusing you is unique visits doesn't match the new visits. This is because unique visits doesn't necessarily mean new visits. It can be confusing, but the number to focus on is the new visitor number.

DesignFluxx, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  3. Abbey14

Abbey14 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont have a difficulty in using the Google Analytics. Its understandable and user friendly.

Abbey14, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. prowebmaster

prowebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also saw that. Yes there is difference in New Visits and New Visitor. But that is too little. I think DesignFluxx may be right on this concept.
    Unique visitors are not necessary equal to New Visitors and so new visits.

prowebmaster, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  5. aroramadhur

aroramadhur Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

I am easily understand the new version of google analytics. And its works properly and good.

aroramadhur, Jun 28, 2012 IP