1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Fiverr to Increase Social Reach?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gotrox, Jun 26, 2012.

Has anyone here used Fiverr to increase social reach on sites like Stumbleupon or Twitter and seen any positive results?

gotrox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've only read comments from people that have used it to try and grow their Facebook and Twitter followers. Most of the feedback says that you can increase your numbers but that is all that Fiverr is good for. Don't expect real fans or followers that will engage with you. Engagement is far more important that having a big #.

chant, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    All social networks have positive impact on your traffic. Most of the time, the conversion rate is low, but it works.

rubeljoy, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  4. danai_p

danai_p Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't used fiverr, but i have used Hourlies to increase social reach. In fact i bought twitter followers and FB likes. What happened was that i really did increase my followers and likes and they were real people too, but in the end i managed to retain about 10% of them. Before i bought social traffic i had a plan about the articles, posts and content i would post so i can impress and retain my new followers.
    Most of people i have talked about this have bad experiences. But it worked for me. and 10% is a good retention rate.
    SO, buy your traffic, make sure it's real users and have a plan of intresting content,posts,pins and shares so you can retain your new followers. (don't cross the red thin line between regural and spammy :)

danai_p, Aug 6, 2012 IP