1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Here is how link building strategy that quadruple your backlinks and traffic easily

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andrekhrisna, Jun 26, 2012.

Link building never been this easy. Try this easy steps:

1. Create your own eBay blog.

2. Build links with contests. Try googling: Contest Blogger, ThePrizeBlog, ContestHound, DisregardMe, ReviewWow, MyBlogContest, TheLinkBait, ContestBeat, Blog-Contests, TheContestWinner, MyBlogContests, AboutBlogContest, ContestBlogcat, Contester, and SubmitYourContest.

3. Create savvy CSS design and submit it to major CSS galleries, like CSSMania, CSSRemix, BestWebGallery, WebCreme, CSSElite, CSSDrive, CSSHeaven, CSSTux, CSSGlobe, CoolHomePages, etc.

4. Submit your site to KillerStartups.

5. Building links with Listible, ListVerse, ListAfterList, Listphille, OnMyList, Whatali.st, etc.

6. Hidden links in Flickr.

7. Submit to CoolSiteOfTheDay.

8. Use Odiogo to automatically convert your RSS feeds, text articles, and blog posts to podcast/audio files. Distribute it to all podcast directories. Use SubmitMySoft service.

9. Distribute your ebooks, audios, and videos file to torrent sites.

10. Make your slide and share it in SlideShare.

11. Register with Issuu and upload your pdf there.

12. Submit all your ebook to ebook directories like Scribd, ebook2u, Published, GetFreeEbooks, etc. Tips: make several ebooks and syndicate it (cross promoting one another with links to your website in every one of ebooks).

13. Exchange review with other blogs. Use ReviewBack.

14. Comment on other blog, especially blog that have related topic with your site.

15. Write tutorials about anything and submit it to Good-Tutorials, Tutorialized, etc.

16. Make custom WP themes, submit it to Wpdesigner and Performancing. You can also create design in Photoshop and use service of WpCustomization to create WP themes based on yourd design.

17. Check Gather.com and Work.com. Then submit your articles there. Export your articles to PDF and submit it to PDF directories.

18. Search list of wikis in Wikipedia. Contribute to all of them and put your links there.

19. Interviewing another blogger by submit to their newsletter first, open a discussion, and ask something that are not like you are interviewing.

20. Turn your site into widget with WidgetBox. Promote it to Widgepedia, Google Widget Directory, Yahoo Widgets, SpringWidgets, Widget Gallery, Sniperoo Widget Directory, RateItAll Widgets, etc.

21. Turn your widget to Facebook application with AppAccelerator.

It's a easy to get backlinks and traffic with all these strategies.
    You just need to do it, and do it now.
    There are several things to do, but if you do it then you'll understand where exactly to get a traffic.
    Understand this and it will benefit you more than you can think.
    No need to buy backlinks anymore.
    It will also increase your publicity, popularity, and authority by doing this strategy.

Credit goes to Jared (AffiliateNicheMonster) for all this brilliant link building strategies.

andrekhrisna, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. hip_hop_x

hip_hop_x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, thank you. This is organic and seems that this strategy is a very good one.

hip_hop_x, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  3. zwars

zwars Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing a nice guide :)

zwars, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. ann1976

ann1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting a good and promising information about backlinking and creating traffic. Hope this works.

ann1976, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  5. liberox

liberox Member

Best Answers:
    ...eBay blogs DOES NOT EXIST from years..

liberox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  6. dirocket

dirocket Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good informative article about link building

dirocket, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  7. productdesignapp

productdesignapp Peon

Best Answers:
    Great ,
    Thanks for sharing such a long list. I have been trying in vain for past few days but did not get so much info at one place.

productdesignapp, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  8. asdzxc

asdzxc Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, thank you.

asdzxc, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  9. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good tips, thanks!

kinnethharring, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  10. andrekhrisna

andrekhrisna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all who thanked! ;) What i share maybe not a fast and easy ways, but still it will help us to get links and traffics. I want to give understanding about where traffics come and how it works. Success for us!

andrekhrisna, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  11. sueayinde

sueayinde Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand all the points but I can't understand the first one of Build links with contests.How can I build the links from Contest.In fact I tried to join one of the contest but I can't join it.What to do for it??

sueayinde, Jun 28, 2012 IP