1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to choose a Keyword

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RiteshS, Jun 20, 2012.

I am very confuse regarding Keyword Research, Please tell me about how choose keyword which got a ranking very fast and also traffic. Is you know any tool to find out good keyword which give us a high traffic and Ranking too.
    Thanks in Advance to all Replies.......

RiteshS, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  2. scaldz

scaldz Member

Best Answers:
    I use SEOQuake to recognize keywords on the page. but when I write an article by myself, first, I choose keywords than write a text according to them. Remember, that the keywords density should be about 3-6%

scaldz, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  3. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword research for website is most important part of search engine optimization. Keywords can get you to the top of search engine rankings and help you attract visitors, but only if you choose the right ones. To achieve this, there are some steps that you need to follow.
    • Make list of keyword related to your business by brainstorming
    • Use keyword research tools to select right keywords like Google adwords keyword tool, word tracker
    • Analysis your competitors and make list of keywords
    • Check current trends that is relevant to your business
    • Do Google analytic
    After following above steps, you will get list of good keywords. Now select keyword phrases that are not too competitive and have good search volume.

Alan Smith, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  4. clive2

clive2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Google adword or word tracker tool to research keywords for your site. First make the keyword list which are more relative with your site and also consider location while selecting these keywords. After research complete select geographic located keywords as well as select some keywords which are high search volume but having less competition.

clive2, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  5. cloudi

cloudi Peon

Best Answers:
    Use market samurai and adwords keywords tool to find the right keywords for you.

cloudi, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  6. John_alex1

John_alex1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Use Google adword or word tracker tool to research keywords for your site and best tool.

John_alex1, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  7. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Google adword for researching keyword. Keyword research is a key and very challenging process. It should be done carefully, as its the base of your website and seo strategies. It can affect your business if not done properly. In general language, we choose one, which have more traffic and less competition.

All the best :)

emn, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  8. go2loans

go2loans Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me google adword is best for keyword research.Keyword research is key and challenging that can be done very carefully on the bases of website and seo strategies

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

go2loans, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  9. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, try markets samurai tool, I use it, it's good.

Kianu42, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  10. Manoj10

Manoj10 Peon

Best Answers:
    If You want to choose best keywords for you site, then use Adwords keywords tools.
    just submit some keywords related to you site then see the result about keywords density and gobble searches and competition ETC.
    If your site is new, then you must select that keyword from this list , which have low competition and high searches.
    This is keyword selection method.

Manoj10, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  11. Manoj10

Manoj10 Peon

Best Answers:
    If You want to choose best keywords for you site, then use Adwords keywords tools.
    just submit some keywords related to you site then see the result about keywords denisity and globle searches and competition ETC.
    If your site is new, then you must select that keyword from this list , which have low competition and high searches.
    This is keyword selection method.

Manoj10, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  12. allsportprotection143

allsportprotection143 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use following step;
    1.select some keywords which are high search volume but having less competition.
    2.Keyword related to your business.
    3.Each page on your site should have one to three related keyword phrases that are site-specific. For example,say you have a page all about coffee mugs. Good phrases to target on this page would be coffee mugs, ceramic coffee mugs, or unique coffee mugs.

allsportprotection143, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  13. smmpromotion

smmpromotion Banned

Best Answers:
    Keywords plays an important role in SEO, keywords are helpful when they are relevant to your website and promoted well in search engine. You can find good and relevant keywords for your website by using Google Adwords (Keyword Tool). Just go to google adwords keyword tool and type your keyword in the search and check for your location, also click the match case, then pick up keywords that is relevant to your business with high competition keywords.

smmpromotion, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  14. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Google adword tool for keyword research . best of best till today for me :)

OSSEO, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  15. salaka

salaka Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    Google adword tool is the starting point then get free software like Traffic Travis will help you as well, then look in to LSI keywords these are the one you will find if you search anything (internet) bottom of the search page

salaka, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  16. stevethomas

stevethomas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello it is not a easy job to choose right keywords for your business. You should be very careful while choosing keyword for your business. Firstly you should think about your business and make sure what types of services your website have. For example if your website is insurance related then your keyword may be ppi claims, mis sold ppi and so on.

stevethomas, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  17. melanieup

melanieup Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what your website is used for - sure everyone would love to get a lot of traffic and conversions but for most of us its not going to happen. For example a business should not just go off what keywords has the highest search volume as the competition will be huge. By selecting what is known as long tail keywords (ones that are very specific) you might not get a lot of traffic but the majority of that traffic will convert. Does that make sense??

melanieup, Jun 26, 2012 IP