1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best affiliate programs / networks for traffic from India?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wiz241, Jun 11, 2012.

I'm most interested in dating, gaming, emoticon, social networking, and freebie offers - but maybe I'm not thinking of other niches that could do well for me. I have a chat site / social network.

wiz241, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  2. Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a program that just launched to called membersnap.com. you can make membership sites in about 30 minutes. I have it and I am setting up a Dating membership site now. You get 3 sites to start. For freebie offers Dot Com Secrets X has 3 of them. 90 second squeeze page is free and I use it to build my list.

Chris Wilson, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I heard an affiliate program of an popular Indian dating site. But I can't remember the name. Just Google it.

dumindushalika, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. Shrav109

Shrav109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Shrav109, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. RJ-Dirmy

RJ-Dirmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Reachjunction Display Network , we pay our publisher strickly net 30 . and we have good rates .

RJ-Dirmy, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  6. bons87

bons87 Peon

Best Answers:
    ohhhhh i try

bons87, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  7. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me introduce you to White Label Dating Provider

It is the best White Label Dating company in the industry. The company accepts affiliates and partners from around the globe. You can promote their dating affiliate programs and also make your own Brand of Dating Sites with them.

Some of the Benefits of joining White Label Dating Provider

White Label Dating sites come up with many benefits as one of them is that when you set up a site with them, all members on their data base will appear on your website, which means that from first day, your site will be populated with millions of profiles, so if even a first member join your site, he will be able to communicate with millions of profiles and that is how members on your site will be making payments to buy Gold Membership and you will be making revenue.

You can create as many websites as you want.

You can choose from 40 different dating niches such as adult dating, casual dating, general, cougar, over 40, single parents, expats dating and so on.

There are 15 languages to choose from.

White Label Dating Provider will take care of billing, customer service, moderation, hosting, maintenance and so on. You only take care of promotion.

You can edit your site as much as you like such as meta tags for each page, adding new pages / articles, images, sending newsletters to your members and much more.

You will have your own dedicated account manager who will help you with your queries and also guide you.

Commission Structure

You get 65% for first 3 months on initial, recurring and renewal payments. After 3 months it will depend on your monthly sales. But if you are member of Digital Point, then I will put you on 65% for first 5 months instead of standard first 3 months. Just send me [admin@whitelabeldatingprovider.com] and I will give you these 2 extra months on 65% commission as a bonus.
    All you to do is to simply visit www.WhiteLabelDatingProvider.com Register there as a Partner or Affiliate and then you are welcome to benefit from extra 2 months commission of 65% as a member of Digital Point, just send me email for that and I will make sure to put you there. Also I will guide you on how to promote dating sites.

Another thing is that we have several partners in India [from Chennai, Delhi, Pune and other places] who have created Dating Sites with us and are making thousands of Dollars every month. If you have good Indian traffic, then you are welcome to set up Dating Site with us as Indian Traffic converts very well on our network.
    Please let me know if you need any help or more information.

DatingExpert, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  8. vbulletinuser

vbulletinuser Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few matrimonial and shopping websites with whom you can have an affiliate program. Flipkart, tradus.in are a few examples.

vbulletinuser, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  9. sp360

sp360 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're willing to place a content locker on your page, then cashmylinks is your answer.
    Check out the link in my signature

sp360, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  10. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to try vCommission, its an indian affiliate network.

mtmjohn, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  11. TobyMegaCloud

TobyMegaCloud Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me do a small introduction to our program.

It's FREE. 120% clean with no malware, spyware or adware whatsoever. Useful tool for back up - install, and user can decide what to back up. Easy to share, great features such as comments, tags, profile picture and an UNLIMITED "previous" versions of your files; you change them, we save the changes, and you can pull your previous changes up. For Indian installs (install & registration is required), we pay 8cents. You get all your users to install our product, you may reap in the profits of this traffic. I'd strongly believe you can make more with our program than any "adsense" or PPC programs out there. Ours is a genuine PPI program.

Check it...affiliate.megacloud.com

TobyMegaCloud, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  12. TopoRadar

TopoRadar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ohhhhh i try

TopoRadar, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  13. Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    a program called Member snap has 18 niche membership sites you can use including a dating site. I have a dating site and a mobile marketing site I am currently working on. You can get the $1 trial for 7 days to check it out. This is a steal. affiliate program

Chris Wilson, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  14. caprevenue

caprevenue Peon

Best Answers:
    We've got some Indian offers that pays weekly aswell! checkout caprevenue,com

caprevenue, Jul 1, 2012 IP