1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Removed From Search Engines (url removal from webmastering tool)

Discussion in 'Google' started by dadaas, Jun 25, 2012.

Hi, my site www.autovscar.com is removed from search engine and i m not 100% sure why. But here is the whole story:
    First i had unwanted tags that i need to remove, So i removed all tags, like 20 000 pages. Then i was having crawl errors in webmastering tool, so i went to url removal tool and i have request to remove all that tag pages. But after that i lost all ranking and it is already 2 months that my site is showing no results for site:autovscar.com

Please let me know what else can i do?

dadaas, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    What you do after your site has disappeared from the search results is you file a reconsideration request. Just google "file a google reconsideration request", I can't post links yet.
    But before you do, run another SEO audit of your website. For example, I use Website Auditor tool to analyze my web page for google, that is to check its crawlability, canonicalization issues, etc. You can also check your backlinks with any free version backlink checker that's available.
    Looks like your website has been penalized for something serious, since it's gone for two months. I actually think there is little original content on your site. It's mostly embedded videos, adsense ads, a huge header image that Google can confuse for an ad. That may have looked like doorway pages website to Google. You might wanna just move to another URL.
    Anyhow, good luck restoring your site, buddy.

Kianu42, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is mostly unique. First idea for website was to have all car videos added. but later i decided to write car specifications for each video used. I had bad writer for some time, did not have time to check him out and so some of the content is not writen well. But all latest articles are unique copyscape passed and every each of them is uniquely made for autovscar.com website.

I m not penalized. Or maybe i m, but i got removed from search engine day after i used they url remove tool in google webmaster.

dadaas, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  4. selen

selen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now you are removed from google, I don't know what you want, do you want to get reindexed without penalty?

selen, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  5. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wanted to remove 404 pages by using webmaster too remove urls. Instead of that my whole site got removed. I m not talking about any penalties because website was indexed normally before that. So i doubt that i got some kind of penalty because i requested removal of 404 pages. I just wanted to faster the process and help crawlers not to go back to those lost pages.

So what kind of penalty are we talking here?

EDIT:
    In my webmaster tool dashboard i have this:

Severe health issues are found on your site. - Check site health
    When i click Check Site Health i see this:
    Important pages removed?
    Some important page has been removed by request.

And when i click important pages removed i see 998 links of my website removed with status like this:
    http://www.autovscar.com/tag/all-automobile-logos/ Expired Web page removal Mar 12, 2012

So hmmm, how can i fix this issue.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    dadaas, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  6. henrywilliams

henrywilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you haven't removed your website's homepage through Google Webmasters. It can be done mistakenly, cross check whether you have de-indexed any directory which leads to internal pages or an index page?

henrywilliams, Jun 25, 2012 IP
    dadaas likes this.
  7. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus, i removed my root page... Crap, thanks mate.

dadaas, Jun 26, 2012 IP