1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR5 website with low OBL. Currently #10 for KW that gets 1000+ searches a month!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SEO4hire, Jun 17, 2012.

This is a website with TONS of potential! Everyone knows how much value a link from a PR5 site is worth, so you can sell homepage links if you desire. This site is already at #10, so you don't have far to get it into the top 3 and make great money from Adsense, an affiliate program, or even turn it into an ecommerce site for even more money. The main kw that is currently at #10 gets 1300 searches a month, and has a CPC of $1.72. The domain is also an EMD, which is a huge plus in Google's eyes.

This site is is receiving very little traffic at the moment, but I know it has a lot of worth based on the facts mentioned above. I am willing to sell it at the right price, but am not looking to dump it, and would be more than happy to hold on to it if I do not get a reasonable offer. If you are interested in buying, PM me your best offer along with any questions you may have. I am only looking to sell to legitimate potential buyers, so please do not send me an offer unless you have an iTrader of 10 or higher.

SEO4hire, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well, we can't really send you our offer without knowing the URL. Send me the URL and I will then send you my offer if I liked it.

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The URL is personalizedgiftsforher.net. It is currently #9 for personalized gifts for her, and is also at #17 for personalized gifts for girls (480 searches a month).

SEO4hire, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the BIN?

How is it maintaining the PageRank?

Will.Spencer, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  5. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sent you PM

SEO4hire, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  6. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have received a few PMs asking me what the BIN price is. I am willing to sell it for $499 OBO. Reasonable offers only please.

SEO4hire, Jul 11, 2012 IP