1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web Directory - Only $15! - Good Alexa - High Potential!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AAZZ, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am selling my directory called

[URL=http://www.daydir.com]Day Directory[/URL]; [URL=http://www.daydir.com]http://www.daydir.com[/URL]

Code (markup):
    Domain registered at godaddy.com
    It is free to register their, and free to push domains.
    If not than you are responsible for domain pushing fee's, sorry.
    I will provide full assistance in setting up the site on your server. I will also keep the contents on my side of the server for 1 week for free of cost.

I provide directory web hosting for only $2.99/month. I will install everything with no cost. Please let me know if you would also like this offer along with buying this directory. If you get this package, you will have to do absolutely nothing at all. You will get everything already set up for you.

PROMOTION: $2.00 USD off from final auction price if you buy hosting package from me.

I officially released this directory in the beginning of January 2011. The visitors of Day Directory are increasing day-by-day. Currently Day Directory has more than 9270 active links, 2894 active links, and over 2275 active articles. This directory has accomplished this in about 18 months! Despite the fact that I don't accept adult sites, sites with stupid or no description or title; or if the URL of the site is too long. I still managed to get over 11.5k links in the directory. The directory has more than 67 categories! The categories are carefully hand-picked; I personally don't like sites with 200 categories. I myself get really confused to pick the right one, so these are very general and easy to be located. The name of this directory is very short and easy to type in.

It gets at least 100 submissions a day, almost always well above that number. The script is phpLD 4.0; script license not included. This script makes it very easy to approve or reject links, easy to ban an IP or address if necessary. It comes with a little template collection which you can use if you want. This script's administrator area will also allow you to easily click and choose the templates of your choice

One very good thing about this directory is that it has a login system for your visitors. Now you will get a chance to convert your visitors into your users. Web developers will come to your directory, not only submit their website link but also sign up. This way you can stay in touch with your users. This is a very good way you will not only met new people with the same interests as you do, but also get a chance to make some good and powerful friends on the internet.

As for revenue, I did not bother putting any Google ads on my website. The main reason for this is because whenever I put those ads, my traffic starts to shift over to other directories, and I refuse to allow that. The only source for revenue for this directory at the moment is by featured or yearly links. I sold a total of about 54 featured links, in about 54 months. So you can imagine how much potential this directory has. People don't just buy links for one month, they sometimes come and purchase for long periods of time because the price is very cheap for such a great site. The price for feature link per month is just $0.99, you can increase this number if you like. You can put Google ads if you like, but I don't trust them.

There are plenty of other ways to make some good money. You may also sell partner links to make more money. All you will have to do is place your partner's or client's link on your directory and you will get the money. If earning money is not your main concern, then link exchange is for you. This will allow your web directory to grow rapidly.

I did not advertise the site very much, as you can see from its age. If you are willing to advertise this website, then your traffic will increase for sure. This website has lots of potential; I achieved so much in such little time with not much effort. As for any current links or banners on the site, you are allowed to remove them when you get the site.

Screenshots taken on 24 Jun 2012 - 13:13
    Monthly Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Daily Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Directory's traffic decreases on the weekends, like any normal website. I will update you with further traffic pictures in PMs if requested.

Starting Bid: $15.00 USD
    Increments: $1.00 USD
    BIN: Listed Above

Bids will only be accepted by users with 100+ posts or with at least 1 iTrader. I may close this auction at any moment.
    If you have any questions, please post them here or PM me.

-Thank You

AAZZ, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  2. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the BID.
    BIN dropped to $100 U.S.D.

AAZZ, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN dropped to 50 U.S.D.

AAZZ, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry 'Mr_Perfect' I have to reject your bid, you have no iTraders and <100 posts.

AAZZ, Jun 26, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.