1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PTC Advertising - some questions...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by gcttirth, Jun 20, 2012.

Hello all!

I want to gather details on the effectiveness of the PTC advertising. I would gladly appreciate those that will provide me with their valuable feedbacks, and preferably answers to following questions:

+ What do you advertise on PTC sites?
    + For what do you use PTC sites? (Sales, leads, signups)
    + Have you got the desired result by advertising on it? (percentage of conversions etc)
    + What type of credits have worked for you? (PTC, PTR, PTP, Banners, F. Ads etc)

Thanks in advance,
    gct

gcttirth, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

+ What do you advertise on PTC sites?

90% advertised sites are always other PTC sites as targeting to PTC clickers to advertise a PTC always works and its been in practice from starting. Other sites can anything. CPA offers, Facebook pages, GPT sites etc.

+ For what do you use PTC sites? (Sales, leads, signups)
    PTC traffic is not good now for leads. It works good for signups and earning through PTP (Paid to Promote) and to get referrals.

+ Have you got the desired result by advertising on it? (percentage of conversions etc)
    Seriously, This solely depends on freshness of site, Site Design, Members interest, Advertising Budget and last but not the least, LUCK! Sometimes, conversions are high for old sites and sometimes we get few signups for new sites.

+ What type of credits have worked for you? (PTC, PTR, PTP, Banners, F. Ads etc)
    All credits are equally worth. In fact i would say banners and f.ads are more as they are non incentive ads.

rehan4pk, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  3. gcttirth

gcttirth Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there Rehan!

Thanks for your informative post.

Another question now: Why do people hate PTC advertising? What should be done to make it more profitable for the advertisers?

Thanks again!

gcttirth, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  4. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your most welcome. Always available here to help people on PTC issues.

About your question, Well, Many advertisers expect the results to be same or equal to the organic traffic. People should understand that it is incentivized traffic and you can't expect conversions or sell clickbank products. It's still good for advertising money making sites such as other PTC, MLM etc and your blogs and sites which need bulk traffic to increase alexa rank. Every site owner needs to place the ads in a way that interests the users so that advertisers can get better results. For example, Two 468*60 on the footer of the site won't give good exposure as one banner on top of the site. Similarly, Specific ads on the pages that are most visited (PTC Ads, Landing page after logging in) etc. There are no limited ways of making it better. It all depends on how creative the owner is and how He makes the advertising rates affordable for advertisers.

rehan4pk, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  5. itsjustbrian

itsjustbrian Peon

Best Answers:
    It could get junk traffic.???

itsjustbrian, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  6. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try to utilize facebook ptc advertising. The reason for that is while google can charge upwards of $4/click facebook generally for me is around $0.50/click and $0.30/1k impressions. I find that for the picture portion of your ad if you put a picture that attracts people's attention, you can really get some clicks for the price (around $0.05/click) but if you want a steady gaurantee paying per click is the way to go and for $100 you can get 200 clicks which is a good deal compared to 25 from google.

cameronpalte, Jun 28, 2012 IP