1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have a competitor that is dominating the SE results? I will destroy them for you

Discussion in 'Services' started by Laceygirl, Jun 23, 2012.

Due to the evil release of google's evil penguin update I have required the skills to destroy Search engine rankings of practically any site in the world except world class, world known, or corporation sites.

Do you have that one evil competitor that is ranked just above you for tons of keywords but is impossible to beat?
    Do you spend time laying in your bed looking at the ceiling wishing that they didn't exist?

I can do this for you. In 6 months your evil competitor will on page 7 to 30 with hundreds of keywords.

My proof? Well....I did it to myself actually by accident!
    1izvps.png

The process is fairly simple for me. I get them 200,000 horrible backlinks spamming the best keyword they are ranking in and google will penalize them. By the first update of googles backlinks it should start to flop and by the third update your stupid competitor will be deep down in the rankings for it main keyword and the hundreds of longer tailed keywords. My site alone has over 1500 keyword ranks that dumped off just like I've shown you in the screenshot.

Price:
    $1,000 non-negotiable.

When you pm me, I will evaluate if it can be done because I will refuse major sites such as facebook as they are given special rights by google to be ranked and really cannot be beaten.
    Contact if interested.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
    Laceygirl, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  2. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This is really cruel :) But you have to be so to survive I suppose.
    Do we pay before or pay after?

wptheme, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Noble was last year, this year I gotta take care of myself. lol.

ummm, 1/2 before then 1/2 after sounds fine.
    I don't accept all jobs though. There is always a few untouchable ones that cannot pay the price. PM me and show me the domain and main keyword for the WORM-LIKE site you want to toast.

Laceygirl, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  4. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind. Google webmaster tools will tell the competitor that your website was attacked. Next thing, he attacks your site and any other that is ranking. Creating 100,00s of links is no big deal especially since you can do a xrumer or senuke attack for $5. This will lead to a series of sites getting hammered and low quality sites getting on top. Google is looking into it seriously and this process (technically called negative SEO) will only be temporary if at all as Google will let you define what links were not yours. This way the only effect of whatever links you create will either be 0 or it might help the site getting more traffic from other search engines.

dinwal, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  5. hip_hop_x

hip_hop_x Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well it's easy nowdays to bring your competition down, just create overnight few thousand backlinks and after 2 weeks your competitor is not even in top 100 :).
    The thing is that your competitor might bring his website back if he sends an email to google explaining what happend, and google 90% of the time will bring his website in front, this time even more powerfull than you.

So think before you act :)

hip_hop_x, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Competitor will find out that backlinks have caused it but it'll be too late and they won't know where the source is so it can't be tracked to the buyer.
    Oh really? Because my site got 70K unique visitors per month, and now it gets 7K.
    No, google wouldn't care. They never have cared in the past. By the time the competitor makes attempted to fix it you'll be capitalized from natural links for being in front of them for months and months.

Laceygirl, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  7. lukedidit

lukedidit Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting, but $1000?

You can get 50,000 scrapbox blasts on fiverr - 50,000 x $5 = $20 for 200,000 crappy links

lukedidit, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Crappy links do not de-rank anyone because google never counts them as a backlink. If it was that easy than the internet would be destroyed by now.

9. aoreiano

aoreiano Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me the Sample or the other Wordpress Amazon stores setup.

aoreiano, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  10. GregorySmith

GregorySmith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm in shock that anyone would believe this is possible. you guys need to wake up (fast)...

GregorySmith, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Classic. While I admire your plucky spirit, this would appear to be unethical and probably illegal. Hopefully DP deems this type of "service" unfit for promoting here.

browntwn, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  12. Doc2626

Doc2626 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm afraid I can't find anything to be admired in this post, either for the OP or for the board in allowing it.

Doc2626, Jun 24, 2012 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  13. WilliamC

WilliamC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am in shock that anyone who supposedly has been paying attention since the launch of Penguin thinks it is not only possible, but already proven by many. You need to wake up (fast)...

That said, I agree that it is generally something someone who can't already pull rank the right way would only do.

WilliamC, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wanna bet? Give me the url of your own site and I'll do it with your site for free. lol, just kidding.:p
    Well, I said noble was last year. The year before that was ethical, and before that was honest and fair, and before that was 8yrs of learning and trying to survive online. After over a decade of online work I've made a rule that if I don't reach a certain revenue goal per month by the end of this year then I'm going to stop online completely. Now that its near the end, I'm jumping into a lot of different things. Adult related stuff, and unethical practices. Now I've decided to attempt to join the what the majority of webmasters are doing. With all of the Ebooks and blackhat offers around here this service is just a drop in the bucket.
    If you have any honest ways to survive I'm open for suggestions.
    In the original post I said Evil competitor. Don't think of the service as to destroy innocent competitors. Think of it as destroying sites of evil. Well......works for me, lol.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012