1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the difference between build backlinks with a software or Manually???

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by soniabel, Jun 19, 2012.

I already read many opinions about the manual method is the correct but there is a big question. How Google know if you post your comments manually or by a software? also what is the difference between a link in a forum profile posted manually or posted with a software?
    I think that the correct method is build the backlinks in the correct niche no matter is manually or by a software. If someone to know how google make difference between a link posted by a software in the right niche for example in a forum, blog, social network or bookmark site or a link posted manually please I need to know how.

I think the mistake is not the software, the mistake is to post 1000s of backlinks for a new site even manually. If you have a new site you need to add backlinks step by step manually or by a software but if you have a strong site you need to build 1000s of backlinks no matter with a software o manually because you have two way to increase the PR:
    1- Post some backlinks in high PR sites ( many time it is not possible ans some competitive niches)
    2- Post 1000s of backlinks in PR0 to PR3 sites

I want to read your opinions.

soniabel, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  2. Bauss

Bauss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Automatic is bad, and your links will be posted on garbage sites if it works at all. Manual is the ONLY way, forget about automatic. There is NO shortcuts in SEO.

Bauss, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  3. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The manual way is always better than the automation way. For both traffic and SEO purposes. If you have enough budget, you can hire someone to build backlinks for your site(s).

If you have an new site, adding backlinks regularly - day by day. So it looks naturally at Google.

himanuzo, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  4. hip_hop_x

hip_hop_x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well with software you can rush things, but that isn't a good thing to do if your website doesn't have a good link velocity.

hip_hop_x, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  5. wixkaz

wixkaz Member

Best Answers:
    Placing backlinks manually is definitely the way to go. You can post relevant comments on sites that are related to your niche instead of blasting a bunch of spam. Google will like your site much more.

wixkaz, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  6. Abbey14

Abbey14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, automated link building is not a good idea..

Abbey14, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  7. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    Automation is ALWAYS a good idea, but you need to be careful, good stuff multiplied many times, so is bad stuff.

Unless you have killer website and content, automation is probably your only hope

tonyran, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  8. chaitu10

chaitu10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Once i tried Some X software where it post in forums as it went gone well, with in 2 weeks my site went up and next to that panda made my site totally de indexed. so its not good to build using softwares.

chaitu10, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  9. seolinkseller

seolinkseller Peon

Best Answers:
    Semi automation, automation with full control and only choose good backlinks is the best way.

seolinkseller, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  10. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    through software there is always a chance of missed out some information rather then manually where you have to put each and every things

Esolution, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  11. swiftcolour

swiftcolour Peon

Best Answers:
    Ouch some nasty advice about automation.

Consider this:
    one year ago tons of people bought automation software and spammed the hell out of the internet. They got tons and tons of hits and probably conversions. The party went on until google penguin came along and slapped them all on the wrist. Now all their thousands of spammy links count for nothing and they have dropped off the front page of google. Their sales are down and the party is very much over.

Now Consider this:
    one year ago one man started a web site and decided to manually backlink and guest blog and generally do things the right way. Yes his sales were slow and he was living in a shack of a house. Then google penguin hit. His competition was crushed and all his hard work paid off, he now sits in the top 10 of google for his keywords and money is flooding in.

As silly as this all sounds, and massively simplified, this is pretty much what happened. White hat seo is winning over and it is about time. Smaller companies with good seo are over taking the spammers. The black hat boys are still determined to win though and they still swear automation wins over. But what update will google churn out next?? Dont take the chance, do things right from the start and no matter what google do, you will come out on top.

Hope that helps :)

swiftcolour, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  12. winson

winson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, way better

winson, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  13. bibi21

bibi21 Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree manual is the best way but if you can an actual person to do this for you (for a small fee) that would be even better as long as they know exacly what you want, thats definitley a time saver. And the problem wih using software is they never can do exactly what you want.

bibi21, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  14. mrmarchuk

mrmarchuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    manual is king, follow up with some automatic (i.e. fiverr backlinking services). i've had sites rank to the first page wtih my terms in a week using a mix of manual and automatic for search terms that have 50k searches/month and are HIGH competition. just saying.

mrmarchuk, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  15. SteveBenjamin

SteveBenjamin Peon

Best Answers:
    Automation is better because you are less likely to leave a footprint. If you do everything manually it will all be in your style every time. With automation you can set a ton of different variables and the variables will be randomly chosen.

Automation is better because it is more consistent than manual. If you don't feel like backlink building every day, it's okay because your software can still run on autopilot.

Automation works while you sleep. There is no way you can ever build as many links as software can. No way.

Google can not tell the difference except for the fact that manually made backlinks are more prone to human fallacies than software created backlinks. Not only that but Google considers manually built backlinks to be black hat so if you are building any backlinks at all you are black hat.

SteveBenjamin, Jun 25, 2012 IP