1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do People Guarantee Top 10 Ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Minterest, Jun 23, 2012.

Hello,

How do people/companies guarantee Top 10 Rankings on Google? How is that possible when its impossible to predict SERPs. I know some SEOs who guarantee Top 10 by using only On-Page, Article and Directory Submission, and Social Bookmarking (WITHOUT ANY PAID LINKS or other Black Hats. For $100 to $200 per keyword.

How is that possible?

- Minterest

Minterest, Jun 23, 2012 IP
    Padalda likes this.
  2. johntucker300

johntucker300 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some companies are very smart and they offer money back guarantee on low competitive keywords. As you know low competitive keywords are easy to rank.

johntucker300, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  3. mervp

mervp Peon

Best Answers:
    But it's kind of irresponsible offer considering it's often hard to remain in the top ten, especially after a Google update.

mervp, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  4. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    a) overselling/underdelivering
    b) aggressive/blackhat SEO that may get your site punished by google, but will you be able to sue a seo company in India and get any compensation? I doubt it, but does not "Top 10 Ranking" sounds much more marketable than a "moderate ranking improvement"?

atxsurf, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  5. ann1976

ann1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    As a web designer, I have a lot of clients ask me about this. I always refer the work out because its a specialty. I know I could probably rank them but getting them to stay there is the challenge. I dont know how they guarantee it when there are other companies who are guaranteeing the same thing.

Also its important to keep in mind that 1st page Google rankings vary in the level of traffic they bring. First place gets 40 -46% of the traffic after that it drops off significantly. So they may be getting you number 7-10 and still fulfilling their end of the bargain yet the client is not getting the return in the way of traffic.

ann1976, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  6. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even a number 4 position gets less traffic... from my analysis I find that we need to be on Top 3.... to get any significant traffic...

Minterest, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  7. Padalda

Padalda Banned

Best Answers:
    Google "Panda" & "Penguin" updates will surely drop down your rankings. :)

Padalda, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  8. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like my kind of thread! (see sig)

I ran a backlinking service company for three years before the sig company and in doing so ran tests on our own sites to see if it was possible to get to page in six months with updates to algorithms and it certainly is if done correctly.

There is nothing black hat about what we do - the whole process is organic and safe and your site is linked to on andaily basis from a huge range of sites and web 2.0s.

If someone orders with the keywords 'web design' or 'SEO company'. Then we refund straight away as although we can get you there it would take much longer than six months. Although we have ranked sites for 'merchant services' and 'solar panel installation' in five months :)

To keep you there on page one continuing the same process is simply a small fee each month after we get you there, if google changes - we change with it. You can get to page one yourself but it takes work, time and a lot of patience and SEO knowledge!

:)

And a full refund guarantee always helps ;)

Cyberdog1, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  9. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    - based in the UK
    - completely organic process
    - money back Guarantee
    - no black hat
    - great service and fortnightly updates

Cyberdog1, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  10. Tankstar55

Tankstar55 Peon

Best Answers:
    It was possible as long as they work well on a perfect onpage optimization. In ranking certain site, it wasn not about etting a lot of backlink volumes. It was work on how you have quality onpage in your site in order to rank well in search engines.

Tankstar55, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  11. atomitservices

atomitservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the companies giving guarantee of top 10 ranking for low competitive or long tail keywords. It is really very difficult o predict SERPs for any keywords. It is basically a marketing strategy follow by SEO Companies.

atomitservices, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  12. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    pl z contect to Google .and heard work.
    But it's kind of irresponsible offer considering it's often hard to remain in the top ten, especially after a Google update.wash you all the bast

Irfi0009, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  13. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why is it Irresponsible to offer a Page One Guarantee? - we take on high competition keywords but as mentioned previously if it is ridiculously high like 'Website Design' then this would take at least 18/24 months.

Look, here's the thing... We Offer a Guarantee and if you don't get there in Six months then you get your money back, simple really - I don't think that's irresponsible in the slightest.

Your site is linked to and built to on a daily basis and to keep you there after you get to page one we continue the same process for a small fee a month :)

Simple really :)

Cyberdog1, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  14. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can point out what is significant actually to get ranking on top 10, then you can do that for every site. That comes from the experience and expertise. When someone is SEO services and want to keep his reputation, he tries to pin point the actual requirement for on page to give it a good PR.

rubeljoy, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  15. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks from HIGH Authority websites is the best way to do this! Also guest blogging is great to break into TOP 10 :)

patco, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  16. KingsofCardio.com

KingsofCardio.com Member

Best Answers:
    I really think that has a lot to do with it

KingsofCardio.com, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  17. wifistones

wifistones Peon

Best Answers:
    that's right!

wifistones, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  18. uday11

uday11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Offering services for Generic Terms as "web design", SEO services, Link building, to get ranked in 1st page it takes hell lot of time.., but most of SEO agency services, they word to you on long tail keywords, url based keywords..., or else they will provide with a list of keywords - like these keywords are the top in your sector..., those keywords includes generic and long tail keywords as well...,

while contracting with them, seo agencies will give assurance that.., in this top 10 keywords any 2 or 3 keywords will be in 1st page of Google, the hidden secret is that, they will rank long tail keywords which has low search volume...,

but all SEO Agency doesn't do all this stuff.., there are very good agencies which provides authority and gives assurance of getting ranked in 1st page...,

uday11, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  19. Maxpoweraff

Maxpoweraff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They get a keyword to #1. Most of the companies target offline businesses and the keyword they get to rank #1 is the name of the business.

Maxpoweraff, Jun 24, 2012 IP