1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hubpages is scam??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by felani, May 12, 2008.

1. santos7

santos7 Peon

Best Answers:
    hubpages is the reason i begun to write, i started 2 months ago, i earned 10 bucks so far and from Amazon i earned 2 bucks, and now im learning to sent traffic from hubpages to my blog, so i guess it does work, it jus a matter of time and content

santos7, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can be sure, Hubpages is not a scam.

But there are many scammers on Hubpages, and likely trying to scam Hubpages as well.

I've seen PLENTY of junk Hubs in my time. We cannot blame Hubpages for taking action.

Reviewz, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  3. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually do believe that hubpages is a scam, for reasons I explain on that page.

The company is not at all forthcoming about official policies, hubscore calculation, etc. and leaves these things up to speculation by users. I also think the company deliberately creates a competition-driven business model.

A very similar site that I think is much more honest is squidoo. I wrote a much more favorable review of squidoo because my experience with that site has been much more positive.

Also, the google farmer / panda update really nailed HubPages...their traffic fell off sharply and continued to fall off. Squidoo, on the other hand, had their growth curbed a bit, and took a very small hit, but bounced back, and seems to be at about the same traffic level as before the update. There really seems to be little reason to use HubPages, IMHO.

cazort, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  4. Recently Awakened

Recently Awakened Peon

Best Answers:
    I got up and running with HubPages not even two full days ago and I am already earning. I guess it dependson what you write and how much you put into it. P.S. How can it be a scam if it is free? There are several means of making money using the site.

Recently Awakened, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  5. IMnoob

IMnoob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I won't say its a scam. But I don't think its worth most peoples time either.

IMnoob, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  6. Azam

Azam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its not scam, if unice contain and good key word is better earning, there are maintain terms and condition, its high volume traffic, so maney active member there

Azam, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  7. sonali44

sonali44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please find your ads beside your post.

sonali44, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  8. xela007

xela007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hubpages is a scam, there are just too many reasons for this that I don't have the time to list here.

xela007, Jul 23, 2012 IP