1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to upload splitted file into host image program , using WinZip ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by roy76, Jul 12, 2010.

Hi!

I've splitted 150 MB sized file into several /7 files/ 15 MB each , but didn't succeed to upload them with WinZip into host image program........

I've got files with extension something like ....name.z01;namez02;name.z03;name.z04...etc. .and the last file something like ...name.zip...........

Where am I wrong?

Help me!

roy76, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  2. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me get this straight you have a single file say a avi you taped at your last BBQ or whatever ;). Then you used winrar to split the 150MB into smaller parts. After this you wann upload this on a image hosting site. Why would you wann do that. There is pletty or hoster out there that made a biz out of hosting your files -even bigger than 150MB.
    Imagehoster only allow picture-relatet filenames like. .png, jpg.... because guess what ;-) they only host pics. However if you still what to upload the file there you have to camouflage (hide) your files into pictures. But that is waaaaay to much work and I don't see the point. However if you are talking about a 150MB picture file than... well I'd also upload it at a regular file hoster or reduce the filesize of the pic with graphic app.

aint.it.johnny, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. roy76

roy76 Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't help me!

roy76, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  4. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    download the program gsplits

cpa-money, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  5. Ella_Z.