1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review site http://www.forexfuture.net/

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by fxfrog, Jun 18, 2012.

I'm started my website flip business. This is one of my project and need advise on the price to sell.

I started this yesterday and already have Adsense income today for around 50 cents

fxfrog, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  2. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely upgrade your logo, it is way too simple

tom.jeraldino, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  3. fxfrog

fxfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Brot, may i know the problem that your mentioned ? Have follows the rules :p

fxfrog, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  4. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that SEO problems can be solved later, as the design should be upgraded first

tom.jeraldino, Jun 19, 2012 IP
    mltspec likes this.
  5. best of luck

best of luck Banned

Best Answers:
    great work i like it so much.........

best of luck, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  6. mltspec

mltspec Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I agree, the logo should be updated also and stand out. I think you should make sure that users can tell the difference between Ads and Content. It may be done on purpose to confuse the user. I am not sure.

mltspec, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Header seems thrown together any-old-way, paddings seem inconsistent, that advert feels REALLY out of place, fixed width for no good reason that's too big for my netbook and uselessly small on my desktop, the colors seem mismatched and almost randomly chosen... and it took a while to load so let's look at that...

The megabyte plus page size, two thirds of that easily blamed on the stupid space-wasting "gee ain't it neat" image rotator explains why it takes so long to load. (NOT a fan of those). First thing I'd suggest swinging a giant axe at. The bloated 'addthis' crap doubles the markup size for no good reason, and that's not a good thing with the 47k of markup just to deliver 4k of plaintext and 20 or so content images -- basically doing 15 to 20k of markup's job -- meaning you've got TWICE as much code as necessary. The pointless and idiotic javascript framework asshattery -- specifically using both jquery and mootools explains even more of the bloat and painful to use page... and they are in there for what exactly?

Peeking under the hood, the endless pointless whitespace bloat, endless pointless wrapping DIV with even more pointless presentational classes, nonsensical use of heading tags (and hence the broken heading navigation)... hey, is this a turdpress template? (the classes kind-of give that away). Comment placements that could trip rendering bugs in FF or IE (yes, I said COMMENTS), content after the HTML tag is closed... it's an absolute wreck.

My advice? Throw it out and start over using modern coding techniques -- using semantics and backing the devil away from the pointless site ruining javascript bloat.

deathshadow, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  8. fxfrog

fxfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks all for comments.

fxfrog, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  9. webstrom

webstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a good domain name but you should have better logo and contents for your site you should work more on colors to make it attractive

webstrom, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  10. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    I really like the navigation bar. Looks very clean and simple to navigate.
    A personal preference is that you do not use frames.
    In this day and age, frames are very "outdated" and are rarely used now as they once were very popular.

jenyfarlopej, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  11. vitabion

vitabion Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty much informative site and really helpful also. I have sent the link to my friends cause they are involved in forex. they like it. . so I can say, It's a great site. best of luck. and go ahead.

vitabion, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  12. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your forex trading site need better design and unique content

fxlock, Jun 24, 2012 IP