1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Up for the challenge 50 usd logo contest 48hrs Guaranteed winner

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by giacomo107, Jun 17, 2012.

[FONT=&amp]I have a logo that I need re-done[/FONT]

Hello, my name is Tracey and I am starting a $50 usd logo contest.

This is a Guaranteed “48” hour contest, it can be completed sooner than 48 hours depending on how many enter and which one I like best.
    I will DEFINATELY pay promptly when the contest is over via PAYPAL. I will give feedback every few hours as well.
    This will not be my only contest as I am looking to do 2 more contests after this one is completed and then in the future I would like to hold more contests for other work I am way behind on. [FONT=&amp]My post is rather long but I do this to give you as much information as possible and to make the contest as simple as possible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The logo completed is the one you see, it is a jpeg. I have a link to a sharing download so you can download the vector file. It is: [/FONT]https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D8824052_66299087_66222
    [FONT=&amp]The vector file being the “BUILDING” and it is in vector and 3 other formats, so you do not have to make the whole logo design over again. I am giving you this file to use for my logo and I ask you not to use these designs in any other designs you do for other people or contests as I paid for this and belongs to me. Thank you, Tracey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The winner will need to send me the winning logo in the following formats:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]* Full Vector, *.psd *.png, *.jpg, *.eps formats (for web and printing purposes). I will also need the winner to send me the logo but will need 1 other change of the same logo the building will be in 1 different color.
    So you will make 1 logo but basically the building will be 2 different colors. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]The completed logo should look like the picture above. Of course I am open to suggestions show me what can make it better. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]BUILDING[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I really like this building because of the color, detail in it, clouds being very lite (hardly see it but it is there and the background buildings).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]ARROWS[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]What we were trying to accomplish here - The arrows were designed as an idea of “moving up and moving forward”.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] I like this but let me see what you can design it can be kept the same way or if you think the arrows would look better differently (thinner) show me. I really like the white shading around the arrows.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]LETTERS[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I like the letters [/FONT][FONT=&amp]“PS”[/FONT][FONT=&amp] and the colors (I don’t know the FONT NAME and I don’t know the EXACT COLORS) I would like to keep the colors and the fonts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I NEED TO ADD A “C” onto the “PS” so it will be PSC-(someone said it would look good if the “C” is going through the bottom of the “S”). One thing is I am not really sure on the color of the “C”. The blue “P” and the orange “S” is great I don’t know what to make the “C” – my coworker said maybe a dark blue or pure white? Like- reflex blue color? Another friend of mine said maybe even an outline of a “C” white (if that makes sense) Just the outline of a “C” thick and the inside all you see is the black background. Ideas [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]One last thing when winner is chosen I will need to know the fonts and the color code as well. Thank you in advance!

[/FONT] fx135655c2e95fc6e5881da6bdf9d6cd40415fa9a6.jpg [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

giacomo107, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. wichi

wichi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my entry was sent in pm !

wichi, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. giacomo107

giacomo107 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ummm - no that will not work I NEED to keep it basically the same with few changes. you made a completely new logo. I don't want a completely new logo that is why I have shared the vector file of the building. Sorry.

4. Orangu

Orangu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not exactly what you asked for but.....

[​IMG]

*** 100% vector

Ps- I can try to integrate the buliding, but the psd file you provided is not a vector file, so you won't get a "Full vector" file out of that psd.

Orangu, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  5. giacomo107

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OKAY - well I apologize then the contest is canceled. I am sorry back to the drawing board. I am going to go beat this guy's head in with a friggin baseball bat! He sold me that building for 100.00 and told me that is was 100% vector. I came up with the concept of the rest and paid another moron 100.00 to put the whole thing together so basically 200.00 for useless trash. Hopefully after I spend another 200 dollars I will be back with a contest. I am just sick of being ripped off. Me and my husband have spent over 5,000 dollars on all these so called design bastards that sell jpegs and 100% vectors that now we find out are not vectors. Thank you for at least trying orangu. Just maybe I will be back tommorrow if he will fix what he sold to me for 100.00. We will see.

6. Aubriology

Aubriology Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I told you so.

Aubriology, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  7. giacomo107

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why do you say that? I told you so? Is it because what you just did in 3 minutes if so you are right!

giacomo107, Jun 20, 2012 IP
    Aubriology likes this.
  8. Aubriology

Aubriology Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TRACEY, I'd do this for you FREE if I had the time. The FACT is you are dealing with idiots -COMPLETE and UTTER MORONS who claim to be professional designers. HOW The F@CX did I manage to convert your file AND COLORS and then convert to vector when I know NOTHING about Illustrator? - AND ALL while we talked on the phone AND I was editing photos for my site? Take some good advice Chika -I can hook you up with a middle school kid (my neighbor -Em) who can do this sort of stuff for you... just e-mail me the details BEFORE you put your business in the hands of UNQUALIFIED idiots. I asked her, and she said she'd do any logo you like for $50 bucks. (I think that's steep - but it'll save me buying her clothes for her modeling gigs.. )
    Angel...

9. giacomo107

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay thank you will be in touch!

giacomo107, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  10. Aubriology

Aubriology Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TRACEY, I'd do this for you FREE if I had the time. The FACT is you are dealing with idiots -COMPLETE and UTTER MORONS who claim to be professional designers. HOW The F@CX did I manage to convert your file AND COLORS and then convert to vector when I know NOTHING about Illustrator? - AND ALL while we talked on the phone AND I was editing photos for my site? Take some good advice Chika -I can hook you up with a middle school kid (my neighbor -Em) who can do this sort of stuff for you... just e-mail me the details BEFORE you put your business in the hands of UNQUALIFIED idiots. I asked her, and she said she'd do any logo you like for $50 bucks. (I think that's steep - but it'll save me buying her clothes for her modeling gigs.. )
    Angel...