1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highly Recommended Marketing Tools That Are Free

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by braincandy, Sep 5, 2011.

I have made a list of some marketing tools which many marketers find useful. Hopefully this will save some of you a bit of time and help speed things along for you.

There is a brief description of each tool below. This is part of an eBook which is free for download just pm me if you want a copy.

7 Zip - An open source, free alternative to WinZip.

Adobe Reader - Used to view and print PDF files.

Audacity - An open source software used for recording & editing audio files.

AVG - Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection.

BrowserShots - Use this site to view how your website look in various browsers.

CamStudio - Lets you record all screen & audio activity on your computer and create video files.

CCleaner - Removes unused files from your pc allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up space.

Color Cop - A multi-purpose color picker - great for web designers and programmers.

Down For Everyone - Is your site down? Use this tool to see if your website is down for other people.

DupeFree - Quickly check for duplicate content & LSI keywords.

Evernote - Scan your notes, receipts, etc … it will OCR the content, sace it, and make it searchable)

FileZilla - Open source FTP program for uploading files to your host.

Firefox - Alternate web browser.

GIMP -An open source program used to create & edit - free alternative to Photoshop.

Give Away Of The Day - Unique site that offers you a free license digital product daily.

Google Gmail & Analytics

Kompozer - An easy to use WYSIWYG HTML editor.

Launchy - Opens your documents, project files, folders, and bookmarks with just a few keystrokes.

NicheBot Classic - Online keyword research tool helps you target the correct keywords.

Open Office - Open source office suite software - word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations...

OSWD - Open Source Web Design offers free web design templates.

PDF995 - Use this tool to easily convert files to PSD format.

PDF to Word Converter - Easily create editable Word Doc files from PDF content – for legit purposes only! :)

Pixie - Great for web designers - just point to a color and it will tell you the code value for that color.

Private Label Rights Forum - Very helpful forum with lots of good info on internet marketing. Friendly members too.

Resell Rights Weekly - Free membership where you can download over 150 PLR/RR products for free.

Roboform - Easily & safely manage your passwords.

ScreenHunter - Software that allows you to “capture” any part of your desktop, a window or full screen.

ShortKeys - Allows you to set up replacement text or paragraphs for any user defined keystrokes.

Skype - Make free calls over the internet to other people on Skype.

SpyBot - Effectively detects and removes spyware from your PC.

Textpad - A powerful text editor. I personally like Textpad for editing HTML code.

TimeLeft - A countdown, reminder, clock, alarm clock, stopwatch, timer, & web countdown tool.

Tweet Deck - Great for staying in touch with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and more.

VLC Media Player - Media player capable of reading most audio and video formats.

These are by no means the only or the best tools. They are the ones i have had some exp with. I hope this list helps and saves some of you a bit of time. Good luck! to everyone!

braincandy, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, do you have something that can help me submit videos to video sites?

kylelawrence, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry thats not something i have personally had any exp with. I will ask around and try to find something for you though.

braincandy, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info, do have a some free promotional tools other than Social media

showkatahmad, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  5. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but is this a question?

braincandy, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. articlewritingservicess

articlewritingservicess Peon

Best Answers:
    You find many softwares for it, but Im really not sure which one is gud..I guess you can try with tubemogul.com

articlewritingservicess, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  7. kuddus

kuddus Peon

Best Answers:
    kuddus, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  8. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Ella_Z., Jun 20, 2012 IP
  9. markwalsh

markwalsh Peon

Best Answers: