1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search engine optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 18, 2012.

Dear Frineds,I am doing seo of www.ideazinc.com and when i started selecting keywords, I chose 50 keywords. It is almost 1 and half month and more than 15 keywords have been ranked on first page of google and some are on no. 1. Is this a good performance or average?

Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  2. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good performance

valen123, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  3. Ajay Singh Rana

Ajay Singh Rana Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddy. It motivates me.

Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  4. PaulRigby

PaulRigby Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you need to continue with your work..this is good performance

PaulRigby, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  5. seosolutions84

seosolutions84 Member

Best Answers:
    Its good,keep on working and make it superior,my heartiest wishes are with you.

seosolutions84, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  6. Smith Jones

Smith Jones Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friends,

Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to a website by employing a series of proven SEO techniques that help a website achieve a higher ranking with the major search engines when certain keywords and phrases are put in the search field.

Thanks a lot
    Smith Jones

Smith Jones, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  7. Omecken

Omecken Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It really depends on what keywords you tried to rank for. If the compeition was hard I say good job. If you got a strong enough site you can rank for many phrases quite easily.

Omecken, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  8. rimochirao

rimochirao Peon

Best Answers:
    Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "paid," and "un-paid" search results. In general, the earlier and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search,news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.

rimochirao, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  9. Sophia Myles

Sophia Myles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that may depend on how competitive your keywords are. What their original ranking / global (or regional) search amount / competition is. Whatever, 15 is a good number in general, that's 30% of your total keywords.

Sophia Myles, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  10. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, this is quite a good performance. But you must not get easy with your success. Because new websites always get honeymoon period where they get an artificial boost. So, consider it as your honeymoon period and let your optimization efforts keep going.

C.Rebecca, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  11. Ajay Singh Rana

Ajay Singh Rana Member

Best Answers:
    Ya I will consider it as honeymoon trip. Lot more to do further. :)

Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  12. rimochirao

rimochirao Peon

Best Answers:
    In my view Artical submission increases the performance of online marketing campaigns by generating quality reference from article directories. It is a way to improve your internet presence and it is the most famous technique for website promotions as an ethical campaign can have extraordinary long term effect in sales.

rimochirao, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  13. rimochirao

rimochirao Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submissions are a trusted link building technique to promote business across the web. Directories include a large amount of information about the site, making the whole exercise more effective. Directory submission is the best method to use if you want to see results. Each directory is unique and has its own audiences. If all guidelines are followed carefully and submissions is done correctly than your website stands out from the crowd. Directory submission is an important part of making your site more accessible on the network.

rimochirao, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  14. andrewaus

andrewaus Peon

Best Answers:
    web-design image.jpg
    Its totally depends on the competitiveness of your keyword you have chosen. But still a web design Melbourne company gives a good remark to your work.​

andrewaus, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  15. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a good performance and keep working hard.

petervanlier, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  16. johnabraham825

johnabraham825 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes mate this is good performance.

johnabraham825, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  17. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes it is good performance, ajay please tell me what is your site's organic traffic..?

azharSEO, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  18. Ajay Singh Rana

Ajay Singh Rana Member

Best Answers:
    It's 200 per day.....SEO has been started for just last two months.

Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  19. mattsmith

mattsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the competition a keyword has. I think the keywords are not so competitive but finding such keywords are also important. So I would say yes a good start with a new website.

mattsmith, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  20. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you perform very well work for your website. I think it's very tuff to rank your keyword in first page on search engine. Keep it up. It's better for your site, means if you do excellent work for your website means your keyword position will be stable on first page, and it will be affect on your ranking and as well as traffic.

shophia, Jun 27, 2012 IP