1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ASK] The shipping in ebay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by adhiwie, Aug 15, 2010.

hello everyone,
    I have questions about eBay cause I am new in there. What should i do if I want to start selling things in eBay? especially for the shipping method

Please share your experiences

adhiwie, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  2. am1977

am1977 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you want to sell.You can mail things like cds from your house.You can find bubble mailers for cheap at walmart.com.I usually go to ups to ship larger items.It's about $5 to $10 here in the US shipping domestic.I would recommend looking into priority mail at your post office for shipping large items overseas.I shipped something to russia thru priority mail for $27.Ups wanted to charge me $98.

That's really the only help I can offer.I don't know how it works in Indonesia but that's how it is here in the US.

am1977, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  3. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to start eBay business 1st thing you should do is do research on products which are in demand and try to sale these products at the start by using different technique like free shipping, discount, affiliate program feedback system etc..

Regarding the payment you need to create paypal account. Not to forget you should also learn about costs of selling on eBay i.e. listing fee, a final value fee etc... Also try to use affiliate program to promote items.

Regarding the shipping try to use the cheapest carrier like USPS.

sjdataservices, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  4. fahm1990

fahm1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use shipper such as DHL or other shipper for international shipping

fahm1990, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  5. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use USPS for international shipping. Print stamps online and get discounts in shipping.

kylelawrence, Jun 19, 2012 IP