1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap Bulk Uniqe Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by parsons130, Jun 19, 2012.

Are you looking for cheap unique articles?

How about...

$2.50 per 300 word article (only $0.0083 per word)
    $3.25 per 400 word article (only $0.008125 per word)
    $4.00 per 500 word article (only $0.0080 per word)

What's the catch?
    The only "catch" is you must order a minimum of 10 articles. I accept any topic except the following: gambling, adult, and pharmacy related content.

Any Guarantee?
    I guarantee each article will be 100% unique and written from scratch, this includes passing copyscape. I guarantee that your order will be delivered within 14 days (hopefully sooner). And last but not least, I guarantee each article will be at least 300, 400, or 500 words long, depending on your order. *Please note the 14 day guarantee is only for orders of 50 articles of less*

What kind of quality can you expect?
    By no means should you expect the best quality you have ever seen, but having said that I try my best to complete all orders with engaging and entertaining content. I have vast knowledge on numerous topics including: video games, SEO, food, sports, wed design, working out, phones, and a bunch of other thrilling topics. Oh, and for those of you that were wondering, I am a native English speaker and writer.

I need these article... FAST
    To cut your waiting time in half and get your articles guaranteed within 5 days, please add $0.25 per article. (only orders of 20 or less have this option)

How do you contact me?
    The best way to contact me is via my email
    dennisparsons8(at)gmail.com
    or
    send me a PM

After Purchase I will need the following

• Transaction #
    • Article Topics
    • Delivery Email (where should I send the articles?)

parsons130, Jun 19, 2012 IP