1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need highly knowledgeable SEO & Backlink Expert

Discussion in 'Services' started by xanth, Jun 16, 2012.

I have a relatively high PR site with an old and trusted domain in a professional niche. Google has hurt its traffic as a result of its mediocre attempt to improve in its algorithm.

Here's what I need: I need someone who knows how to regain the traffic and ranking in a competitive professional niche. This will involve quality link placement in high PR areas as well as optimization beyond the obvious. Our site has excellent on-site SEO. Perhaps you'll see something but it's not going to be bulk problems which are the result of inexperienced people.

NOTE: I'm extremely well versed in SEO and have many years online. I have an excellent reputation to uphold and there is no issue of not being paid for good work. Don't waste my time if you're really not qualified and haven't read the following.

• Many claim to be experts and then ask a ridiculous up front payment as if they are worth it and point to a handful of top rankings on something at the moment. I'm not going to be fooled by anomalies, tricks and the appearance of self-confidence and dangling potential huge returns.
    • Do not send me lists of your blogs and other PR sites which, chances are, will hurt more than help any of my sites anyways. Don't offer to send them.
    • Don't send me your mass linking services. Most are automated, will not work or are hand created but have crappy dumped links, done on the cheap. Don't send replies or guarantee me a #1 ranking. If you're guaranteeing it then I'll pay you when I see the success. Usually that sobers up the conversation.

xanth, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  2. captainluffy

captainluffy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You say you are well versed in SEO, may I know why you are looking for some to do SEO on ur sites then?

We have been doing SEO for quite sometime. We are definitely not biggies, but we work well.

So, if you think we can do this work for you, lemme know via PM (send me your skype id so that we can discuss)

captainluffy, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  3. xanth

xanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because there aren't enough hours in the day and someone has to do the actual work on the rest of the site such as write or edit content submissions (it's a professional site, quality content is a requirement), upgrade the software and plugins (lots running there), etc. There's also the matter of someone who knows what they do being able to do things a bit more efficiently than I do since I can't focus all my efforts on optimizing one task, e.g. backlinking in certain areas.

xanth, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. xanth

xanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PS - Don't tell me to add you to Skype without convincing me first that you're qualified in email.

PPS - I know what reasonable costs are for SEO. That said, not a good practice to hand over a good amount of money to someone who doesn't have verifiable reasons why a client should do so.

PPS - Please don't send me marketingspeak about link wheels and web 2.0 sites that conquer Panda and Penguin. Not your average newbie whom this works with.

Thanks for understanding - trying to avoid tons of unnecessary emails. One thing I will tell you is that my site is an impressive one to put on your list of clients. There's a good exchange for the right person.

xanth, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  5. tempegoreng

tempegoreng Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just one question, how much will you pay for this work?...

tempegoreng, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  6. xanth

xanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Up to $3 million per month, doesn't matter what I need.

xanth, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  7. captainluffy

captainluffy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sign me up then..
    Send me your skype details and we can discuss.

captainluffy, Jul 6, 2012 IP