1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to increase website's traffic & visibility

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sayeri, Jun 13, 2012.

1. amirul.nayan

amirul.nayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Web traffic can be increased by various ways such as search engine optimization and purchasing of advertisement. Web traffic can also be increased by purchasing through web traffic providers. http://www.linkscout.com/ You can get more traffic by adding good and unique article in your website.Publish a newsletter each month or every other week to increase traffic.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    amirul.nayan, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  2. Sayeri

Sayeri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for these valuable suggestions...will try to implement as much as possible & will share my experience.First I think I will start with onpage.

Sayeri, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  3. rithma

rithma Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend ,
    if u want to traffic n visibility on your site ,you do all activities in on page and off page SEO .daily posted comment on blog comment sites and digital point forums doing daily basics and created fan pages on facebook n increase likes your web page.

rithma, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  4. liamreed89

liamreed89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some tips for increase to traffics and visitors

. Do the quality back links
    . Have a good and innovative content
    . Create descriptive and informative meta description
    . Chose the major keyword
    . Create the profile on the social networking websites
    . Do the PPC

liamreed89, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  5. johnabraham825

johnabraham825 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can increases your website traffic and rank through different off page and on page activity. Submit article, bookmarking submission, blog posting and create your account different social networking websites like facebook, twitter, digg and myspace.

johnabraham825, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  6. nptifitness

nptifitness Peon

Best Answers:
    For increase traffic you can do the following activities
    - SMO means promote your site in to social site like facebook, twitter, linked in etc.
    - You can do Classified submission.
    - You can do Press Release.

For Increase visibility your keywords must be on first two page in search engine result page. For that you must apply white hate SEO technique on your metatags and Do offpage activities in High page rank sites.

nptifitness, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  7. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    See, you have to be little patient as your website is new and it may take time to rank good and drive traffic.
    Here’s traffic building tips,
    - List in niche directories
    - Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
    - Participate in social networking sites and related communities
    - Post on online forums and niche related communities
    - Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
    - Do blogging and blog commenting
    - Create link baits

C.Rebecca, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  8. allsportprotection143

allsportprotection143 Peon

Best Answers:
    First work on onpage activity like title, meta tags, meta description, keywords, original content,sitemap, robot.txt etc.after that start to work on offpage for getting more backlink for that do directory submission,social bookmarking,forum posting and blog commenting.

allsportprotection143, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  9. jaamama

jaamama Banned

Best Answers:
    if you don't know about SEO then you can hire some one who can work for you.
    my friend use services of a web company witch name is www.webinxs.com if you interest in a good web SEO company you can must contact them.

jaamama, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  10. manikaf

manikaf Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase Page rank and traffic you should do off-page and on-page seo for your site. At first choose some good keywords for your site by using Google Adwords Keywords Research Tools. Choose a good tittle tag, meta description. Then make more more backlinks by using blog commenting, forum posting, directory submission, link exchange etc.
    Thanks'
    Farabi, Bangladesh

manikaf, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  11. MTMann

MTMann Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did I miss something? Did the value of the Page Rank increase again? I guessed the hunt for the small green line is over since a few years ;) Its nice to have but not necessary to rank high.

MTMann, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  12. Auroin_SEO

Auroin_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To increasing website's traffic and visibility you have to do bookmark for your website. you also have to do some social media activity for your website.

Thanks,
    SEO Service USA

Auroin_SEO, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  13. cielkong

cielkong Member

Best Answers:
    There are kinds of methods to do this. But you need to stick up and spend more time.

cielkong, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  14. seospirit

seospirit Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,
    There are a number of ways to increase your website traffic. A number of them have been discussed all over the internet. I believe you have done your site structure clearly and now you want to do link building. Whenever you do a post or an article use Add This to do bookmarking. It will give you an opportunity to submit to various search engines and directories for free. Remember to bookmark other peoples work while doing this. Create profiles in LinkedIn and Google and use social marker to bookmark the profiles. You will find that many PR1 - PR3 pointing to your site within a short time.

seospirit, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  15. Astrageeks

Astrageeks Peon

Best Answers:
    To promote your site you can do link building for your site. Link Building can give your a very good results to find your site in the top in Google search.You could start linkbuilding by participating in blogs and forums.Social Media is very important,it is a quick and easy way to give progress to your website.But still you need a quality content.

Astrageeks, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    I would use a combination of SEO, PPC and social media promotion, since you have a greeting cards website.
    As far as SEO is concerned, you have to learn the basics first. Just search for "SEO beginner's guide" on Google, you will find a lot of free ones. But, seriously, for your particular website I even think social media, PPC (if you have the money for it) or maybe viral campaigns will work better. Because you are in a very competitive niche and it will be hard for you to achieve high google keyword ranking.

Kianu42, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  17. seospirit

seospirit Peon

Best Answers:
    Using Twitter to do social networking can be fun if done properly. I am going to illustrate this with following people using blog commenting. Open a blog post that has comments. Follow those who have commented on the blog. This will take you to their websites/blogs. If their blogs have comments, all what you need to do is to repeat the earlier action, and you will have so many following you back. If you have good content on your site, they will sure want to consume it.

seospirit, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  18. mysitelauncher

mysitelauncher Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked at your site it could use keyword phrases in your title tag such as "greeting cards in {your city}" Also it has no description tag either. Put your keywords you choose in your description meta tag. H1-H6 heading tags are vital to on-page SEO. As far as Panda goes only link with other websites that relate to your particular topic. We do SEO if interested. Hope this helps!

mysitelauncher, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  19. jaamama

jaamama Banned

Best Answers:
    Make a FB fan page...
    i think its very effective for the increase site traffic.

jaamama, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  20. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you considered paid traffic? We offer targeted full page pop unders to digital point members - check out the link in my signature for more information!

Traffic_Masters, Jun 28, 2012 IP