1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I own a domain that was shown on a Hollywood movie

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by richardbranson, Jun 15, 2012.

I'm unsure of what I should sell it for or if I should list it on the boards, as I am new I don't want to create anything that'd appear to be spam.

Recently I got a somewhat decent deal on the domain, it's a very lengthy domain and not a huge part of the film, but I do find it may have little to moderate value.

If anyone thinks I should just post, I do not currently have the website up right now due to lack of current hosting but just leave me a reply or PM and I'll send it to you if interested or any ideas where I could sell it too. :)

richardbranson, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  2. gabrielle06

gabrielle06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, can you tell us the title of the Hollywood movie and your domain... and perhaps the exact time within the movie that we can see/read your domain?

Just because a domain name is shown in a movie for a few seconds doesn't mean it will become popular.

gabrielle06, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  3. richardbranson

richardbranson Peon

Best Answers:
    Towards the end of the clip provided, very low quality I apologize for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dl-f19nAMCI

imdb.com/title/tt1135985/

I am not expecting it to be worth a ton, but if it's worth a decent amount I want to sell.

richardbranson, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  4. Glock

Glock Active Member

Best Answers:
    Umm... I dont really think its something special. It came out in a move in 2008, which is 4 years back and that domain appeared for 1 second maybe 2 in a movie. I dont think it really adds some value to the domain. Since you own the domain, you noticed it in detail

Glock, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  5. SeemSEO

SeemSEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi..I don't known any idea about this topics

SeemSEO, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  6. InnovusHost

InnovusHost Peon

Best Answers:
    That's interesting, but I've never even heard of this film and it is a bit too small to see quickly anyhow. Might be worth something though.

InnovusHost, Jun 16, 2012 IP