1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Battlefield 3 VS Modern Warfare (Call of Duty)

Discussion in 'Games' started by jimms911, Jun 8, 2012.

:rolleyes: I prefered choice a Battlefield. What about you?

jimms911, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. caiyunguowuyu

caiyunguowuyu Peon

Best Answers:
    Battlefield 3 comes packaged with two discs, the second of which includes the single player campaign only. The first disc includes the hyped multiplayer and co-op missions and the high definition texture pack. That's right. If you want to get the most out of the game's graphic settings, you will need to clear 1.5 GB of space on your hard drive to make it happen. http://www.Allcdkey.com/SalesGuide.cfm?GuideName=AllCdkey14604145787593 offer cdkey and card for games and share a 5% discount on BattleField. If you're playing the game without a hard drive or don't have the space to clear, you will have to opt for the "standard definition" version of the game which is comparable to the quality of games when the 360 launched. Maybe not that bad...but bad enough that I could cut the graphics score in half. The texture pack makes a major difference not only in the textures found on guns, environments, and character models but also in the lighting as well.

caiyunguowuyu, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  3. khai373

khai373 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i like battlefield too compare to CoD

khai373, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. Fedricwalls

Fedricwalls Peon

Best Answers:
    Battlefield is more better as compare to Call of Duty. I just buy a latest version of Battlefield game, and ready to play it on my PS3 gaming console. It would definitely gets more entertainment and fun myself after some of minutes.

Fedricwalls, Jun 18, 2012 IP