1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best character and class combination in world of warcraft?

Discussion in 'Games' started by gordenwong, Jun 13, 2012.

I like playing WoW and I would like to know what the best combination is in your opinion. Thanks for your advice!

gordenwong, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  2. Komugi

Komugi Peon

Best Answers:
    pally healer + Pally Fighter

Komugi, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  3. caiyunguowuyu

caiyunguowuyu Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how you want to play. If you're just a casual gamer like most people, I think you can make any race/class combo that you'd like. Make whatever you think looks/feels the best for you. :DIf you want to play serious though, you might want to take into account the class you want to play and the racial spells and benefits of a certain race before creating a character. there are various sites on the web that can help you choose. http://www.Allcdkey.com/SalesGuide.cfm?GuideName=AllCdkey78732193073 offer cdkey and card for game and share a 5% discount on World of Warcraft-US. The second part of the grind is "downtime," the amount of time it takes to recover from each monster (or "mob") encounter. When I played DAOC, it typically took every ounce of my resources to defeat an enemy that would give me respectable experience. Then I would sit down and wait while my energy bars slowly refilled. Then you'd have to wait awhile for the next batch of monsters to spawn again, and you'd typically be competing against other players and "camping" this same spot all day long.

caiyunguowuyu, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    i like playing cricket and i like to know my combination with nice parson

Irfi0009, Jun 15, 2012 IP