1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get youtube Subscriber for my channel

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sunil Keshari, Jun 14, 2012.

It also for Mod.
    if i post in wrong category please shift it to right category
    because i had search in forum and not found any think regards youtube.

Here i have posted these regards
    How to get youtube subscriber for my channel ?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sunilkeshari1/videos

Sunil Keshari, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  2. dahlgren

dahlgren Peon

Best Answers:
    Search for tubetoolbox in google.

I have been using this software for some time now, and I highly recommend it.

(I am not affiliated with the product)

dahlgren, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  3. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best thing you can do is to have an interesting youtube channel and interesting and descent youtube videos to attract the attention of the viewers and to draw more subscriber.

kinnethharring, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of channel in youtube and that made it tough to get amount of subscriber within a short span of time. Doing something interesting and informative is good but you need to inform others that you have made something important. Though most of the time people take it as spam, but mailing to youtube users give a moderate amount of traffic. Then, what is important to get subscriber is the content and quality of your channel.

rubeljoy, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  5. holmes15

holmes15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Like anything online content will be the most important part of your process don't just make 30 second videos with a link in them. Give value and try to add some humor when you can. Having a twitter and Facebook page will help getting subscribers and if your videos are good they have the potential to go viral. Try interacting with other YouTube channel owners who are in your niche and that have a large subscriber base don't spam. Also if you are part of any forums see if they allow you to add your YouTube links. Basically it is like anything else online put in the hard work and in time you will see the benefits.

holmes15, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. Akhidesigns

Akhidesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way you will get subscribers is by uploading videos people are interested in. You could also try sub for sub but I don't think thats very useful to be honest.

Akhidesigns, Jul 8, 2012 IP