1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ok, I want to earn $20-$40 within the next 24 hrs

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mukaki, Jun 9, 2012.

1. shibbiemynizzle

shibbiemynizzle Peon

Best Answers:
    Try selling PLR. At plruploader dot com you get a free site and hosting for your first product. You will need a paypal form code and a opt-in code though.

shibbiemynizzle, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  2. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be more patient. Making money online do need patience. If you think your whole plan is right, then just change your strategy a bit and try again.

mintoz, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  3. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another idea is to promote high-priced Amazon products on Squidoo. You don't need to be an Amazon affiliate, as Squidoo will pay you 4%. All free to set up - no hosting or domain costs, and you can create as many pages (known as "Lenses" on Squidoo) as you like. If you are an Amazon affiliate, then you can earn a higher percentage by inserting your own affiliate code - but this takes more time as you have to do it manually for each article/video/image. This won't get you cash straight away - but if you build more pages every day, then it can start to produce a steady income,

best wishes,

Jon.

DragonWeb Publishing Ltd

jdjenkins, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  4. hangincabage

hangincabage Peon

Best Answers:
    would be very interested if you find anything.Good luck.

hangincabage, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to the nearest city and give blowjobs.

NetStar, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  6. jockeя

jockeя Member

Best Answers:
    Einstein detected.
    I dont think that he is like you.

jockeя, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  7. Custom IDX/MLS

Custom IDX/MLS Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop screwing your eyes and health, pick up that spade and go shovel some concrete at a local construction site.

Online marketing doesn't work unless you've got a killer product and a deadlier approach.

Custom IDX/MLS, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  8. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Offer something incredible on fiverr and hope to sell ten of them within 24 hours then you'll get $40
    or outsource something from fiverr to eBay at a price lower than anyone else - instant PayPal

Cyberdog1, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  9. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    sell on ebay or craigslist... electronics do very well.

rae081, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  10. zachlepwner

zachlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA and YouTube.

Or as another poster suggested, Data Entry.

zachlepwner, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  11. hazyl

hazyl Peon

Best Answers:
    be consistent.. you might not see the result now but I believe you will have very successful result in your near future.
    I am now almost two months old in this IM field.. recently I got 2 sales already..
    the beginning was really tough by not seeing the result.. you need to put more time into it to see the result in future.

Anyway,
    Good luck :)

hazyl, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  12. joey19333

joey19333 Peon

Best Answers:
    Money doesn't come easy, you know. If there's a way to make $20-$40 in 24 hours, everybody would be doing it. But there isn't. It''s just like a push-button software that makes you a million dollars. There's just no such thing. You need to put in long and consistent effort. Then you will start seeing result little by little. Eventually, you will start making a good amount.

joey19333, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  13. cmpan

cmpan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mukaki,

I almost didn't respond, but, feel compelled to. You "need to earn at least $20 today"? Did I read that right? $20?
    Even though you do not explicitly state 'how', you're attempting to earn this $20, I have to ask... are you really,
    seriously, attempting to make a quick 20 by jumping on line to do it? I know, a lot of questions... but I'm just
    amazed that no one else said anything. Ok.... no more questions, here's what I have to say... and my intention is
    not to insult, or hurt, just giving you a reality check.

If your money needs are $20 day, "today", I really think you ought to head down to the nearest grocery store and
    grab a part-time job..... at least, and until you get a real grasp on what making money online entails. For the most
    part, there just IS, no fast money, real money, online. It takes dedication, commitment, and great desire to build up
    to a point where you gain trust from customers.... just as in any business.

With all the scamming, and crap that's going on online these days, did you think you'd just send out some emails and
    make money.... those folks you sent those emails to, get tons a day... they're called 'spam'.

Now, you say that someone else begin with this 'business model', and has already earned money this week. Ok, I'll
    have to believe you... tell us what was done... what's the 'business model'? I really don't know what else to say other
    than, if you really want to earn 'online', learn the right way, and put in some effort...

That part-time job will only be temporary until you build up a small online business without the desperation and stress
    that you're putting yourself through.... for 20 bucks.......

Regards and Best of Luck

Just a 'peons' Op.

Cliff

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    cmpan, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  14. joey19333

joey19333 Peon

Best Answers:
    You know, I just remembered there is something you can do to make a few quick bucks. But that depends on whether you have skills or not. See, there's a website called fiverr.com that allows people to sell their skills as gigs to others who need something done. But you need to have some skills that you can sell, be it singing, acting, writing, whatever. You can get a better idea of what you can do as a gig on fiverr.com.

joey19333, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  15. cpaddoncpaddon

cpaddoncpaddon Peon

Best Answers:
    hey John, I just am trying to get the word out about a business that I have just recently started..

I saw this post saying you're looking to get a few niche websites going for ad revenue which is fantastic. I have done this plenty of times and can assure you it's a great way to earn some extra money on the side. If you have any questions or need advice on starting out in this I'd love to hear back from you (feel free to email me at cpaddon @ gmail. com) Anyways..

I have a business called article-bear (article-bear. com) and basically what it does is provides an article writing service for people with multiple websites who don't want to waste time writing new fresh content for their sites. This is the #1 reason for failure and lack of revenue on new sites for most people who try and do this (I experienced this myself) Its really easy to do, all you do is go to article-bear . com / order and order an appropriate package, and once a payment is made you let me know what type of content you'd like to be made and within 1-2 days depending on the package you buy x amount of articles will be professionally written for you so you can focus on marketing and expanding your reach of your site rather than writing content for your site.

cpaddoncpaddon, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  16. dahlgren

dahlgren Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, If I where to make money right now.

I would write down a list of all the things I am good at.
    Then I would go to fiverr and look at similar gigs.

If you have any skills in the internet marketing niche
    ,that would be preferable because of the huge demand.

Create a fiverr gig, sign up to a forum in the given niche.
    Make sure that forum allows for signature links.
    Create a signature link with a compelling anchor text to
    your fiverr gig. Start socialize with the audience.

You might be lucky and make some money tonight!

dahlgren, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  17. EverythingMarketing

EverythingMarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with BuxP...Do some product/marketing research first and develop a plan of what you could sell and find out what is in demand. Do some brainstorming then set a time table of how much work your going to put in each day. Set some goals...for instance....by next Friday I will have this and this done in order to make this amount of money.

EverythingMarketing, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  18. joey19333

joey19333 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another popular way to start earning money this days is through list building. Basically, you get people to subscribe to your email list and then you promote products to people on the list. If you can master this, it can make you way more than $40. Of course, it takes longer than 24 hours to implement too. If you are serious about making money online, you should search around for list building strategies.

joey19333, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  19. Merry1234

Merry1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    well, for better and immediate earning you should start selling on different marketing sites or else free promoters sites which include, Olx, ebay etc.

Merry1234, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  20. mnoorani

mnoorani Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Providing services is the best way to earn some quick money in my opinion. Post up a Fiverr gig and offer a service depending on your capabilities.

mnoorani, Jun 17, 2012 IP