1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get the most cost effective SEO service with limited budget?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by latebloomer, Jun 13, 2012.

I've got only limited budget and everyone seems to be claiming that they knew SEO.
    I am really confused now which to believe.
    For a budget of £30 a month, how can I use this best for my SEO (I already have ads for yahoo, few articles already)
    I do lottery syndicates by the way
    Thanks

latebloomer, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, everyone here knows SEO. how much they know is the question.

for £30 a month, you can't rally do a whole lot. maybe use the fund to get a few articles written and submit them yourself to article directories and use some of the articles to build web 2.0 pages on high authority sites. you can do some bookmarks yourself on a monthly basis as well. with that type of budget, that would be the best course of action.

if you hire someone to do SEO with that budget, you will not get much work so its wise to use the fund wisely and do some work yourself. you will get the work done within your budget and at the same time learn a lot in the process

sultanofseo, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  3. ColorsAndChrome

ColorsAndChrome Member

Best Answers:
    Go to a good bookstore and buy some seo books. If you can edit a webpage, you can insert your own meta tags, title tags, description and keywords. Make sure your content contains your keywords. Most seo books have links to do keyword research, etc. Go to ebay and bid on some article writing and submission auctions.

ColorsAndChrome, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is always evolving and never set in stone. If you buy a book make sure it's current. Meaning, not only recently published but also demonstrating up to date material.

Whenever I visit B&N I always visit the Tech section. There are still HTML Books that instruct you to layout a web page with Tables. There are even SEO Books that have lengthy chapters dedicated to the almost depreciated META tag.

I strongly believe applying a few SEO methods make a HUGE difference. And you can learn that for free online by using a Search Engine and some common sense.

If you have a limited budget...save your money. Flood yourself with knowledge. Use your money for better Web Hosting.

NetStar, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  5. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    implement a series of seo techniques... good advice to use a search engine to find out about them.

rae081, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  6. Harmony

Harmony Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think SEO is in a way, an investment. You are going to have to expand your budget to fully take advantage of link building techniques. For now, if you're unable to write your own content, hire a good writer to do it and build on your content/articles and work on article syndication. Optimize your website on your own. (That's pretty much free... Google is your friend for technique/guides.)

Harmony, Jun 13, 2012 IP