1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which web desing language is best?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by janejackson, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seosubmitworld

seosubmitworld Banned

Best Answers:
    Html and css is best for languages

seosubmitworld, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reading is best for comprehension.

Rukbat, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. oseer

oseer Member

Best Answers:
    PHP /jQuery aren't going anywhere, although if you're just starting out you may want to go right into learning the languages needed to develop mobile apps such as Android and iPhone.

oseer, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tell that to those of us who still earn a good living writing websites in those languages. Just make sure you have oxygen handy. If we die laughing at you, and that's entirely possible, you'll be guilty of depraved indifference manslaughter.
    Neither of which is a language, but I guess proving how wrong you can be doesn't matter to you.

Rukbat, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  5. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    D-html is best for dynamic web site....

article expert, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  6. blogzer

blogzer Peon

Best Answers:
    if your really want to get your site or more customize these 3 is most suitable: PHP, CSS and HTML

blogzer, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  7. Sentino

Sentino Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say PHP and HTML5 for the webdesign basic codes. But, you would also have to use such as photoshop to get an proper design, you can't code it all.

Sentino, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  8. ridsanderson

ridsanderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Two most important languages html ans php.

ridsanderson, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  9. sufalamtech

sufalamtech Peon

Best Answers:
    HTML is easy and best to quickly design a website.

sufalamtech, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  10. marketing3

marketing3 Peon

Best Answers:
    For the purpose of web designing I like to prefer HTML and CSS, I think these are the best languages for the purpose of designing any website............... effectively............ These languages are mainly used for the purpose of website designing not for website development..............

marketing3, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  11. abdurrahman

abdurrahman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    php and html is the best for the design the webpage

abdurrahman, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  12. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see the most people confuse all those languages. Let's make it clear, I will explain. HTML is structure of every page on your website and it is necessary to use. CSS is for styling all elements on every page of website so it provides layout of whole website. Javasript is programming language which makes your web pages dynamic so all elements on website may change their location dynamically or may appear or disappear or ......many other dynamic effects.
    PHP or other server side programming languages are responsible for action on server where your website is placed and main usage of them is handling the forms on your website and establishing communication between your website and database placed on server.
    I think the original thread did not mean those above languages which are essential for your website functionality but designing applications which are meant for creating websites. And there are plenty of them. The most popular are Dreamweaver and notepad++.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    richardm55, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  13. arunnayak

arunnayak Peon

Best Answers:
    now a days php holds the race for developing web applications. if you are looking to create a website you should go with php.

arunnayak, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  14. Dimpy93

Dimpy93 Peon

Best Answers:
    As the question is what's the best designing language, the answer is: HTML

HTML is the best language and have easy and necessary features. It is quite easy to create and design pages.

You can use dreamviewer to make the designing easy in HTML.

HTML is quite comfortable and easy language to design the attractive and effective website.

Dimpy93, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  15. rainat

rainat Member

Best Answers:
    i love HTML + css + PHPlanguange to build a website page and they are programming languanges that is easily to understood..
    You can learn it from internet there is so many tutorial

rainat, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  16. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see the people still don't understand what designing languages means. It is not about HTML and CSS because those languages are part of every website. Those languages are essential for website working.
    While designing languages ( I think it is used wrong word....it should not be designing language but designing application or designing program) are programs like notepad++, Dreamweaver or others which are meant to design websites. There are two types of such applications: first one is visual or WYSIWYG which has series of easy to use tools and by drag and drop technique you can easily create website, example of such programs is Dreamweaver, Ms FrontPage, and another type is hrml, css, php editor which is code editor and you must have knowledge of html, css and other to build your website. One of example is Notepad++.

I hope I have explained it clear enough and I have dispersed this misunderstanding about designing languages.

richardm55, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  17. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see the people still don't understand what "design language" means. Notepad++, Dreamweaver and MS FrontPage are programs, not languages.

HTML is a design (markup) language. PHP is a programming language. You can design a web page in a design language, but it just sits there. If you want it to do anything you have to use a programming language too.

Rukbat, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  18. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you did not understand the question: which web design language is best? If it meant html and css in this question we could not ask "which" because answer is one html and css.
    I think they meant not programming markup languages but those applications that are used for creating website like notepad and dreamweaver

19. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The question is about languages - programs aren't languages. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be able to read the minds of others, I have to rely on their words. (Programming and markup are totally different things. "Programming markup languages" is like "canine cats".)

But what do I know? I've only been writing code for 39 years.

Rukbat, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  20. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course the programs are not langiuages. But I only wanted to say that that questions used wrong words. It was not about language but designing program and which of them might be the best. We can not compare the language which is the best because all of them are the same important for every website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.