1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Unveils Ambitious New Algorithm Update on June, 2012

Discussion in 'Google' started by endlesslove, Jun 5, 2012.

Matt announced he would like to answer a few questions from the media. When asked what factors would be evaluated in determining content quality, Matt explained that he was “pretty sure he knew great content when (he) saw it”.
    My favorite lines: "To reporters noting that it would take the average person over 120,000 years to review the entire content of the web, Matt remarked, “I took a speed reading course last fall. I’m pretty sure I’ve got this, guys. I’m not exactly average.” before again attempting to high-five Amit, and again receiving no response."

endlesslove, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. usmantechmoney

usmantechmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it coming this June? We recently had Penguin update last month.

usmantechmoney, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice way to overcome serious queries. The latest update is Penguin, severe than Panda.

rubeljoy, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  4. spids

spids Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are updates constantly, there will be a few different penguin updates.

spids, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. Pansingh

Pansingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't expect much out of it and don't ever think that Google is going to reveal 100 percent about its strategy. If your site suffers in Google Search then better write original and popular content rather than so called reviews of some news or information. Be first in publishing relevant contents in your niche and you will find that Google is giving you proper listing.
    Another important fact that I would like to share is don't hunt for backlinks from high PR sites. If you get a back link then try to make sure that the content is at least semi relevant to your site. Another fact if your site suffers in Google then immediately remove the irrelevant back links that you created to boost your page rank.

Pansingh, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  6. spids

spids Active Member

Best Answers:
    have lots of different sites and blogs optimized differently and when google update comes you will be able to tell what was effected. main thing is quality sites.

spids, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  7. higherluv

higherluv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by this?

higherluv, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  8. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please tell who is Matt? and Where you heard this news? Is this got posted in any official google blogs or help/support sites?

josefaryan, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  9. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am seeing a lot of small updates this month, don't think its something major to be given a new name.
    If there is let me propose the "Pikachu Update" :D

Google always love cute animals starting with P for no reason.

wptheme, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  10. baybossplaya

baybossplaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    eff google

baybossplaya, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  11. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    More and more days are going, google is becoming more strict and every new steps are taken to improve user experience rather giving eye on internet marketer.

rubeljoy, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  12. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds a bit strange...
    What is the improvement of users' experience exactly?

Maybe the blank pages across the top results for thousands+ of search queries???
    Or maybe google is having quite a good eye on the internet marketers (as well as on their stock share price and financial results from Q1 this year), hence the ridiculous results - you know almost all of their money come from Adwords?!

I personally am quite sure Q2 income and share price will be a lot better, only a few weeks to see it. But would it be because of better user experience?
    Leaving the choice for yourself...

abraxas, Jun 13, 2012 IP