1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to make some money ! with these details ...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moccc, Jun 5, 2012.

hi people .
    i have a long story about trying to make some money on the www . but after 2-3 years try , now i'm very disappointed !
    once i tried to make money by starting a mobile related website (in my language ~ persian) but i didn't get any results .
    again i tried to post some warez contents to warez forums or warez ddl websites and make some money by ppd services . and again nothing ...
    again i tried blah blah blah ...
    now i'm confused . i don't know what to do ! maybe starting a website with a car o travel niche , maybe starting a blogspot blog and putting some content to it .
    but there is 2 problems ,
    1 : english is my second language and i can't write niche and nice contents . planning to copy paste :)
    2 : as you may know , iran has been sanctioned , and google adsense doesn't work with iranian people . if i open a website or blog , i must put other ads services on my content .

anyway , how do you think ? what should i do ?

(sorry for speaking english not well)

moccc, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. Marline

Marline Peon

Best Answers:
    Just one thing, do not copy and paste. Just use a grammar checker to rewrite it.

Marline, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you copy paste, your site will not get indexed by google or will get deindexed later. original content owner might even file DMCA complaints with goggle which will get your site banned. long story short - use original content for your site. if you can;t write them, there are lots of good content writers out there who can write content for you.

you dont need to run a site for iranian people. you can build an english site for global audience and use affiliate programs or CPA offers which will make you more money than adsense.

sultanofseo, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. moccc

moccc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    could you please send me the name of these affiliate programs websites ? which pays via paypal and do not need to send me money with bank checks ( as iran has been sanctioned and we can't do anything between international banks )

moccc, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't work. Google penalizes sites that does that. You're not new - earning online is difficult for everyone out there, specially for the starters.

traxport121, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  6. bluesun13

bluesun13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go check Clickbank for digital affiliate products, and http://affbuzz.com/offerbuzz/ for CPA offers

bluesun13, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  7. moccc

moccc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    should i verify myself on clickbank ? (i'm from a sanctioned country) ? i can't receive anything (for example , bank checks or post mails) .

moccc, Jun 11, 2012 IP