1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 11, 2012.

Hello Friends,Can any SEO professional help me? One of the keyword of our site www.letternote.com is "corporate gift item" . I am bit confused on that. Is it a relevant keyword for our site, so that we can get good amount of traffic. Please provide your expertize comments over here. Thanks in advance friends.

Ajay Singh Rana, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  2. funzone

funzone Peon

Best Answers:
    i have perform little research on this keywords and found very bored as compare to your website. "corporate gift item" having high competition and low search volume. However "creative designs" is more compatible to this site having low competition and very good search volume.

funzone, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. Ajay Singh Rana

Ajay Singh Rana Member

Best Answers:
    But Creative Designs is very generic and it will take more time to get indexed. Should I use this?

4. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes your keyword is good for your website traffic, becouse its generic keyword.

Feelme@alone, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. Ajay Singh Rana

Ajay Singh Rana Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddy for help. Any other suggestion you would like to provide, then pls