1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone play SWTOR?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Darthmaul, May 31, 2012.

Does anyone here play the AWESOME game by the title: Star Wars: The Old Republic?
    I have personally been playing it for about 6 months now, and I ABSOLUTELY love it, can't get enough of it :D
    Right now, my main character is a lvl 38 Inquisitor, and I have about 5 other alts who are all nearly lvl 20 :)

Darthmaul, May 31, 2012 IP
  2. usha2050

usha2050 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have slicing maxed out at 500 and are looking to acquire crafting missions to sell on the GTN, look for Rich Lockbox missions in the level 41-48 range. I have gotten several purple trading missions from these. Abundant 49-50 lockbox missions will give them as well, but it seems like they don’t give.
    Your Video card is betty old compare to all other hardware.... and you find out mostly happen in game ... I would say to test the Video card first.... unless you have something to swap to test... you know this is not consider totally die... so is difficult to test ..... After the video card I will test the RAM with window 7 DVD Disc...use the memory diagnostic in the Window 7 Disc...

usha2050, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  3. Darthmaul

Darthmaul Member

Best Answers:
    That made absolutely no sense O_O

Darthmaul, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  4. caiyunguowuyu

caiyunguowuyu Peon

Best Answers:
    Star Wars: The Old Republic – Threat of Peace and Star Wars: The Old Republic – Blood of the Empire, the purpose of which is to establish the backstory as the game opens. Players join as members of either of the two main factions. http://www.Allcdkey.com/SalesGuide.cfm?GuideName=AllCdkey14702254949251 offer cdkey and share a 5% discount star wars the old republic. While each class in The Old Republic favors a certain play style (ranged/melee damage, healing or support skills, or tanking), customization combined with companion characters allow for a class to be able to tackle many different situations, with or without the support of other player characters, and without requiring specific other classes in order to move forward.

caiyunguowuyu, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. Katastrophic

Katastrophic Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't it too.....WoWish? I thought of playing it cuz some friends did but I thought I'd just wait 'till Guild Wars 2 comes out.

Katastrophic, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  6. Darthmaul

Darthmaul Member

Best Answers:
    It is sort of a WoW re-skin, but it also has some great features. First of all, it's a really solid challenge. I could go from 1-25 in about 3 hours on wow. I could probably make it to 15 in 3 hours on SWTOR. Plus, I personally just like the gear, and overall feel of SWTOR better than wow :)

Darthmaul, Jan 26, 2013 IP