1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fabulous Facebook Marketing Tip

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by karrihull, Jun 8, 2012.

I've recently finished a Facebook Marketing and one thing I learned that is helping a lot is this:
    -Make the name of your page informative and catchy (for instance mine is "Internet Marketing Tips With Karri"
    -Like a bunch of other pages that are in your niche or market and then post relevant, useful interesting and fun content on those pages (but like them and post comments while USING Facebook as your page)

karrihull, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. emarion1114

emarion1114 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips! I will try these on my fan page as well. Thanks for sharing!

emarion1114, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  3. Alex Proyas

Alex Proyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely a good idea if you have these options. I think we should try this more. Thanks! Also look at your followers and if any of them would be interested in spreading your message then why not post directly on there wall rather than waiting for them to pick up on your message.

Alex Proyas, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Recently i watched many facebook updates or promotion activities are unnecessary without taking time to analyze and to posting simultaneously...!!! It is making fake effect from facebook users they get tedious or bore your promotional activity since every users need to follow the avoid often posting as same content, duplicate content, often posting continuously...then to promote via educate the people about your realtiness is good is this possible at least once a week too good no need it within every minutes :)

easycommerce, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. RameshNL

RameshNL Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic idea. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)

RameshNL, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  6. nisha.bansal

nisha.bansal Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips you provide. I like the most that your tips about title. Really work it. try it for my Facebook page.

nisha.bansal, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  7. jamesrandolli

jamesrandolli Active Member

Best Answers:
    post content that provokes thought and challenges people to speak up. This really helps grab attention to your fan page.

jamesrandolli, Jul 8, 2012 IP