1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Articles For $225, Your Topic

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by the writer, May 23, 2012.

I am The Writer, and I've been a part of this forum for 3 years. I have written for all sorts of people in all sorts of styles. I have 5 blogs of my own, write for 4 other blogs now, and have written for many other blogs in the past.

I do okay but I have some things coming up and I'm willing to throw out a special offer. I will write 10 articles on whatever your topic is for $225. You get to name the topic, but I get to write the articles however I want. You can give me up to 3 keywords that will show up in some of the articles, but otherwise I freestyle.

Each article will be at least 400 words and totally original. If I don't think I can do your topic justice I'll tell you up front because, truthfully, there are a few topics that I'd be the wrong person to write on (an example would be today's pop music; I'm over 50 so I don't any of those groups). And I live in the states so you don't have to wonder if my English will be up to par.

However, if you're looking for starter articles, or articles you can submit to directories, or whatever your need, send me a private message and let's talk. You'll pay me by Paypal after I show you the first article so you'll have some kind of idea of what you're getting.

This offer is only for the next two weeks, since I usually get paid more for what I write, so if you're interested write me soon. Thank you for your time; looking forward to working with you.

the writer, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. ASHOK SAINI

ASHOK SAINI Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes sir i can do this work for you.

ASHOK SAINI, May 25, 2012 IP
  3. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was doing the writing. lol

the writer, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  4. lilc800

lilc800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You gotta be kidding? $225 for 10 400 word articles? It's not even worth half that price.

You must really be insane

lilc800, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  5. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Trust me, it's a deal. I usually get $75 per article at a minimum. You pay for quality... or not.

the writer, Jun 9, 2012 IP