1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Your Suggestions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Raju739, Jun 9, 2012.

Dear Dp Members,

My site's URL (web address) is: http://www.airtkt.com

For your information, I have been working on my site over a period of last 4 months and creating quality back links using all off page optimization techniques and have implemented the meta tags properly for different Pages. But the city based pages exists there is not getting ranked.

I have been working on similar website, but keyword rankings for that website has been improving, where as the ranking is not improving for this website. If you would check out the website properly, then you will find lots of city based pages, Basically, these city based pages are not getting ranked in the Google SERP for those city based keywords where as main page Airtkt.com is getting ranked.

Can you please check out my website and do let me know your feedback, what is the issue behind not getting city based pages ranked for those city based keywords ??

Your any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Raju

Raju739, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. jaamama

jaamama Banned

Best Answers:
    use google webmaster tool...

jaamama, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  3. Raju739

Raju739 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Jaammama, I already use the Google Webmaster Tools, and there is no problem showing

Raju739, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  4. alkafi

alkafi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the keywords you are targeting. You may need to do more keyword research to get a better ranking for other keywords you are targeting.

alkafi, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  5. Andres Solutions

Andres Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    It looks good. Try do a search on that keywords on the Google related extension ( Google.fr, com, us, etc -where u want ur keywords ranked, many people don't use Google.com as their main search.) And see what competion do you have. Is it old? are they big? etc
    And try to add where possible a little text, maybe describing something. Google spider bots only see links and text, anything else is ignored by Google, or at least they don't pay attention to it. So even if u can add a singe Phrase in the front of the page you want to rank, it will help greatly.
    Hope it helps, if u got more question feel free to ask me.
    Have a great day!

Andres Solutions, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  6. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your title contains only keywords, Why don't you input something with your company?

"Looking for exclusive offer on Flight Tickets, Airline Tickets , Airfare & Travel Deals? Save $10 on booking every Plane Tickets. If you need any support then call us 1800-247-4775 Airtkt."

How about the above description?

jewelraz, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well your main page holds the most page rank, so that's prolly why :)

ninjamtlt1, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  8. uday11

uday11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    do some keyword research., whether users are searching with the keywords you are targetting.., your website title contants "cheap" "best" this type of words which is not a Search Engine Friendly.., so better change titles of your website....,

uday11, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  9. Alex Proyas

Alex Proyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The quickest way is to ensure that you have good anchor text with heavy hitting links going to those pages. As this is a competitive market, you will find it tough. Alternatively make sure Google knows what those pages are about by having the correct anchor text internally. From what I can see, you have very very few internal links going to those pages. Good luck!

Alex Proyas, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  10. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Find some better keywords and have some patience, the results will definitely show up if you're building quality backlinks from high pr sites.

promowebeveron, Jun 11, 2012 IP