1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Historical event give you pain most?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sumonht1990, Apr 29, 2012.

1. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The world has seen it . And don't kid yourself that you're explaining , you're not providing explanations you're just denning and stating opinions . Academic arguments are way over your tiny head .

ApocalypseXL, May 13, 2012 IP
  2. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't said anything or even attacking you personally. You have in 3 posts attacked me personally. I did not even said anything to you and have just stated my opinions yet you are so insistent in attacking me.

popotalk, May 13, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You must be kidding , you expect respect after a death threat ? ROFLMAO Anyway you're trolling and you're wondering why you get ridiculed ? Now that's a real mystery :rolleyes: Don't worry you won't get any personal attacks , unless you fire the first shot . As I've said before , troll harder .

ApocalypseXL, May 13, 2012 IP
  4. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    bali bombing at 2002 and 2005

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP
  5. usha2050

usha2050 Peon

Best Answers:
    • The people simply didn't realise this. The Cromwellian protectorate, in terms of authoritarian control, wasn't all that different from that of Charles I. The people needed the same thing from Charles II, when he was restored, as Cromwell had given during his rule as Lord Protector: stability, peace, ...

usha2050, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There has been many historical events that were very bad but most of them have no effect on our daily life. I think the most painful historical event of the last century was the birth of George Bush Jr. Just think how much of a better world we would have had today if George Bush Sr. used a condom or pulled out in the last minute. ;);)

gworld, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  7. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    It is sad how all of you think that the worst is in the past and all you could do is discuss about it. It disappoints me that all of you fail to realize that the most painful events of this world is still going on in Palestine where the Israelis are brutally murdering the women, the children, the infants and ofcourse the innocent men of Palestine. It is the most painful event because although you talk about more tragic events in history, like the downfall of the Roman empire, burning of Alexander's libraries or even the Adolf Hitler's holocaust, what you need to realize is that back then people were relatively less literate, not educated, uncivilized and barbaric. But today we have the highest literacy rate than ever, we have huge peace observing organisations like UNO, we have hundreds of peace treaties, we have bulk loads of rights and the power to stop any government from doing anything especially with the power the social network has empowered us with. Yet we continue to live in a world where the innocent Palestines are being slaughtered and nobody is stopping the guilty Jews of Israel.

Smith15, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  8. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite possibly it could have been when MSM decided it was cool to influence to the citizens with slanderous reporting. The first example being the hatred of Bush where MSM said hate bush...and the sheeple asked how much. Some of them...as illustrated above in quotations...never grew past it or regained the sense to think for themselves on the matter. MSM has been on a downward spiral ever since. I miss accurate news reporting.

ksb2050, Jun 9, 2012 IP