1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Load Testing

Discussion in 'Directories' started by anupkhobragade, Jun 8, 2012.

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me about how to do load testing ?? My company not using "LOAD RUNNER" to do load test, but some clients are requested to do load testing.. !!

so I am in trouble, how can I do load testing ?? so plzz give me some links here and reply as soon as possible!!

:confused:

anupkhobragade, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. techielog

techielog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LoadRunner is the leading load testing software available on the market. But it is expensive depending on how many users you want to test with. If your company is serious about load testing and not ready to spend so much money, you can consider some open source tools like Open STA, Apache JMeter and many more tools are available. Send me private message if you need more help using LoadRunner.

techielog, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  3. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet may be just to use Apache Benchmark (ab) using a VPS or dedicated server.

ironcladservers, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  4. techielog

techielog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    where are u with loadtesting? Did your question answered?

techielog, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  5. InnovusHost

InnovusHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Apache Benchmark is the main one most people use by Apache also makes JMeter to test.

InnovusHost, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  6. rclinard

rclinard Peon

Best Answers:
    Please check out NeoLoad at neotys.com. It's an affordable and easy to use load and performance testing solution. Our solution which scales to infinite number of virtual users. The first thing you will want to check for is compatibility. What type of application are you looking to load test? NeoLoad is compatible with all the latest technologies as well as PUSH behaviors. NeoLoad provides an on-demand cloud load generation solution. You can contact us to watch a free demo and also download a free 30 day trial version (valid for 10 virtual users). We have services packages too if you want someone to do it for you. Email us with any inquiries.

rclinard, Jun 25, 2012 IP