1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very Valuable Finance Site, No Work, I want to Sell this Fast

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xtremers, Jun 7, 2012.

I'm selling Invest In 2012 (investin2012.org), which is a blog that I have created and maintained for the past few months.
    This is a high quality, financial investment blog that gets most of it's traffic via search engines (65%), some from referrals (22%), and some from direct traffic (13%).

Traffic

Here's a link to a screenshot of my traffic

http://www.investin2012.org/wp-content/uploads/hi.png

This is a PR1 site with approximately 1300 visitors a month in the highly valuable fianncial blogosphere. Please look at the "Attachments" section for screenshots of my traffic. Most of the traffic comes from search engines, although there is a decent amount of traffic coming from direct and referral sources.

I know that the domain name for this site is very specific to this year: 2012 (invest in 2012). Hence, included in the deal are the domain names investin2013.com, investin2014.com, investin2015.com, and investin2016.com. To solve this problem, simply 401 redirect (change) the domain each year. I will give those domains to the winner of this action FOR FREE. As a result, this website's domain will stay relevant as the years go on. Note* I have already set up the website for investin2013.com. With the purchase of investin2012.org also comes the entire investin2013.com website, for free.

The backlink building strategy for this site lies purely in guest posting. I've guest posted on tens of other high quality finance blogs, which means that Google will not penalize the site for "unethical backlinking".

Revenue.

Currently I am not running any ads on this site. This is because while building the site, I deemed it prudent to not put on any ads until it gained a decent amount of traffic. But now that the site has a decent amount of traffic, it is the OPPORTUNE time for you to place some ads and start making money. I'm selling the site because I have to concentrate my time on other endeavors. Right now would be a perfect opportunity for you to place some Adsense or other CPC ads on the site and start making money right away.
    If you take a conservative 2% click through rate and an average of $2 per click (for financial ads), that amounts to about $52 a month in profits you can make just by placing some ad units on the site.
    The financial industry pays a lot of money for finance ads, which tend to be the most expensive in the CPC industry. Ads usually range from $1.5 - $6 a click.

Content

The content is 100% unique, and all written by myself. I didn't outsource any of the content. As you can see, the posts do get quite a decent amount of comments.

Reason Why I'm Selling.

I simply don't have time for this site anymore. My work is getting intense, so I don't have a lot of spare time to work on this website.

Because I want to get this done fast, this auction will end in 24 hours, and there is no reserve price (besides the starting bid).

xtremers, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  2. mmli

mmli Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Please post traffic source and keywords that are driving the traffic to site??

mmli, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  3. Johnston

Johnston Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, could you upload more analytics pages? Specifically the ratio from search engines? Thanks

Johnston, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  4. Johnston

Johnston Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also, why was there 0 visitors for 10 days in May?

Johnston, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  5. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    xtremers, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  6. china9

china9 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bid 60. How many guest posts does it have published on other sites?

china9, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  7. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Approximately 15 across Pr2-4 sites.

xtremers, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  8. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And the winner is.....

xtremers, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  9. aashst

aashst Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am winner :) i will pay today or tomorrow

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    aashst, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  10. aashst

aashst Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    done. i am waiting details now. i sent it.

aashst, Jun 9, 2012 IP