1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog being Clickbombed. Need Help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gauharjk, Jun 2, 2012.

1. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had filed a DMCA complaint with a webhosting provider of a scrapper site. Asked them to force the infringing website to remove my articles. Gave them links to my posts and corresponding copied posts. The infringing articles have now been removed. Also DMCAed them through Google. That scrapper website monetized through adsense. Last I checked, Google banned their adsense account because of the DMCA complaint. I suspect they want revenge now...

I only wanted the infringing posts removed. Didn't want to take down their adsense.

Those scrappers have a clone website, different domain, exactly same content, same theme... a separate adsense account too... I wonder if it violates any adsense policies...

If they take down my adsense account, I will take down theirs... But I don't have any evidence it is those people trying to harm my account. It is impossible to prove...

-------------------------------------------

I had to block the entire country of Vietnam, because clickbombing wouldn't stop.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    gauharjk, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  2. saldriass

saldriass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont know what to say but as first step send google adsense about a report about invalid clicks......be4 they will ban you...and its better for you to disable the ads from your website for a week....or maybe you will lose your account

saldriass, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would go ahead and get them banned anyway. Also, use a proxy and send them a message on a contact form if they have one and tell them that if they don't stop their shit you are going to return the favor and click bomb their account. Obviously you don't want to click bomb anybody because Google will ban YOU for the click bombing but do what ever you can to ruin their career for trying to ruin yours.

I really want to help in catching these pricks and stopping them. I take it personal. Drives me crazy when these jealous losers click bomb people because they suck and lack the intelligence to make real money and real sites. So to all the click bombers reading this, that is the truth about you... lol

But anyway, like I said, let me know if you need any more help or suggestions.

indyonline, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  4. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now being clickbombed by open anonymous proxy from IP address 67.208.113.125... Have blocked it...

Anyone got a list of all open proxies to ban?

gauharjk, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  5. OPS

OPS Banned

Best Answers:
    let me know when your on skype if u want the help

OPS, Jun 7, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  6. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    Easiest way is just to notify Google of the weirdness going on. Be honest with them about it.

xtremers, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  7. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    These kind of issues are difficult to settle with Google... Hopefully they don't suspend your account but it seems like that's where you're headed if this continues. I would make sure I put Google on alert just so they know you have a problem with what's going on...Good luck

rae081, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  8. deviana

deviana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow is new for me, bad news I hope you can find best solution for this, good luck brother

deviana, Jun 7, 2012 IP