1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 E-marketing Techniques You Can't Ignore

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by seamate, Apr 24, 2012.

I have been thinking lately what to give back on this forum 'cause I've learned a lot. Now, the experts on this site may not value this, but I hope the newbies do.

These tips from the bedrock of internet marketing and understanding them will yield lasting benefits. Ignore them to your own disappointment.

1. You must incorporate into your site a means to capture your visitors email addresses so that you can bring them back to your site thus making them repeat visitors. We achieve this by offering a free newsletter loaded with helpful, innovative marketing information. We also implement follow up autoresponders to send out personalized, sequential messages designed to bring the visitors back to our site and eventually close the sales.

2. It is EXTREMELY important to track the effectiveness of your advertising. This task is crucial no matter how much money the owner of a publication insures you will make or how sure you are that an ad will perform well for you. There are many tools that help you do this. We offer our affiliates a tool that will help them track any advertisement they send out so they can determine if the ad is worth their time and whether or not to advertise in that medium again. Our affiliate program is free to join at our site.

3. You must constantly test your sales material. We model all our sales copy after proven successful sales letters written by Direct Marketing experts. We constantly test and revise our sales copy to see what will generate the highest response rate.

4. We recommend that everyone use bartering to get free advertising. We use bartering as the main means of obtaining advertising for our products and services. This keeps our advertising overhead to a minimum. For instance, we may trade a 6 month membership in our members-only site for a solo mailing in an ezine that reaches over 25,000 subscribers.

5. If you are not also marketing your internet business offline you are missing a huge market that could be interested in your business. We have had great success marketing offline and you can too. Many marketers utilize offline marketing to find their leads and prospects and then direct them to their websites to "close the deal". The best way to market offline is to use free advertising. If you are good at writing articles related to your products or services, we recommend that you write an article and submit it to highly targeted magazines or trade publications that cater specifically to the market you wish to reach.

Be sure to include a "resource box" at the end of your article. A "resource box" is that free mention at the end of your article that gives your readers more information about you. Your article has already established your expertise so your readers will want a way to contact you so they can learn more about your related products and services. It is very important that you make it as easy as possible for your readers to contact you (provide your voice mail number, website address, email address and whatever else you choose).

seamate, Apr 24, 2012 IP
    WeCreateCash likes this.
  2. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    Some decent tips here, but I disagree that creating email lists is a 'must' for every internet marketer. Many people promote products or services that don't require repeat visitors. For example, if you're attempting to get someone to apply for a loan, you don't necessarily need them to come back to your website. This may not be the best example, but there's lots of strategies where email lists aren't effective...

bigznet, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. Chikorienpri

Chikorienpri Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing these 5 important techniques. Really we can not ignore these techniques.

Chikorienpri, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  4. pegre

pegre Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Newbies usually get ignored, feel lost and have a tough time figuring out how to go about internet marketing.
    Your tips can certainly be an asset to them.

pegre, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  5. NewHDD-Blog

NewHDD-Blog Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for share...
    but i amn't ready to talk with buyer...
    and i don't know how to get the email...
    i only have blog...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    NewHDD-Blog, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  6. gotokashmir

gotokashmir Peon

Best Answers:
    Wonderful post guys thanks for sharing.

gotokashmir, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  7. MelanieT

MelanieT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing seamate. E-marketing is an indispensable marketing strategy that every marketer can take advantage of especially that it would practically cost nothing.

MelanieT, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  8. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe nothing is a must in marketing while everyone have their way to market their business online .
    I been trying "bartering to get free advertising. We use bartering as the main means of obtaining advertising for our products and services. This keeps our advertising overhead to a minimum"this all around but seem not really working , is it base on product you provide as well?

JerrickYeoh, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  9. Yadav Jay

Yadav Jay Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing

Yadav Jay, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  10. blogzer

blogzer Peon

Best Answers:
    i am a newbie, thank you for sharing these tips.

blogzer, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  11. birdie123

birdie123 Peon

Best Answers:
    This keeps our advertising overhead to a minimum"this all around but seem not really working​

birdie123, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  12. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good tips, thanks!

kinnethharring, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  13. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the tips - they may come handy sometimes.

traxport121, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  14. athleticlothing

athleticlothing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really good information to all marketers that how we can uses emails.

athleticlothing, Jun 11, 2012 IP