1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Improve panalized Websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ayeshakapoor85, Jun 5, 2012.

I have a packers movers websites. my website www.packersmovers.ws penalized in Google web spam updation. How i can recover our website, please suggest me.

ayeshakapoor85, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you explain more clearly about what had happened with your website?

freebieguru.com, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Find keyword properly for SEO. Hope it can fix your site.

rith, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. peterson0

peterson0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to stop so much submission of your site. You can submit your site’s details in dofollow and high pr sites. Create blog with quality content and promote it. Site takes some time for recovering from Google.

peterson0, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  5. BrassDash

BrassDash Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really have time to look over your entire website, but I can suggest some tips which may be able to help your website recover.

1. Delete hidden links that may be on your website - These are links that visitors cannot see and are only visible to search engines. Google has punished sites that have these because they do not offer any value to your site.

2. Delete any content that is not unique - Does your site even have a blog? I didn't really get a chance to look. If it doesn't, try to add one with some informative posts which the search engines can pick up and use to determine the value in which your site gives. Be sure to enable blog comments and install some social media buttons to make your site look more interactive.

3. Concentrate on building relevant backlinks, not high PR ones. If your site's link portfolio is only composed of high PR backlinks, it will look a bit unnatural and will throw a red flag up in Google's index. Try to get a relevant backlink or two every couple of days. Contextual backlinks work best. Do not worry about high PR or Alex rank of the site which you got it from as long as it's relevant and not a spammy site.

BrassDash, Jun 6, 2012 IP