1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Increase Pageviews to My Blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BlogieMonk, Jun 4, 2012.

Hi Friends,

My Blog is www.blogiemonk.com. My Blog has 500 visitors but Only 1350 Page views.How can i increase my Blog page views.Please Suggest Me.

Thanks in Advance.

BlogieMonk, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just create great content with good on page SEO, build high quality backlink and promote your site in social media :)

wastrox, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. Andrew James

Andrew James Member

Best Answers:
    Do SEO and submit your sites in different resources such as bookmarking, directories, forums, blogs and social media sites. Furthermore, try to submit your blog in bloggers.com where you can make your profile and do blogging on it.

Andrew James, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  4. Yadav Jay

Yadav Jay Peon

Best Answers:
    i can help you in guest posting services of mine at affordable pricesss

Yadav Jay, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  5. anils

anils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To increase pageview out of the 500 visitors, you should interlink your articles so that visitors would check another article on your blog to know more about some thing which is mentioned in your article. Works best for me. Also in wordpress there are plugins which show related posts as small sliders which encourages visitors to read those as well.

anils, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  6. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • First and fore most thing you need to focus on is writing high quality content. With the advent of latest software architecture and plugins especially for wordpress sites, Google still relies on tradition strategy, which is content writing, that too high quality. A unique visitor would then only visit your site and provide you a page view and suggest his friends about your content thereby increasing page views for your blog.
    • Keep updating your blog everyday. Change something, change some articles, change some design, change some widgets, keep testing. Another important factor that very much relies and impacts visitors is updates. Visitors are always thrilled to see something new and awesome things. When you keep changing things, people visit your site more often and in a way increase page views.
    • Update your old content. You might had written good article before and got good traffic before, but due to recent changes in Google algorithm, we are forced to change and update old articles for better traffic and increasing page views.

valen123, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  7. BlogieMonk

BlogieMonk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @valen123 Thanks for your Informations.

BlogieMonk, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  8. Ayashakieth14

Ayashakieth14 Member

Best Answers:
    Blog Posting is very important, Viewers will attract on your blog if your topic is interesting and informative. You can also do Link Building for your blog so that it will be visible in other websites.

Ayashakieth14, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  9. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should improve your internal linking structure in order to increase the page view...

JoomlaDesigner, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  10. funzone

funzone Peon

Best Answers:
    Do among practice to increase pageviews upon your blog. such as profile linking, bookmarking, articles, forums many more.

funzone, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  11. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Syndicate the content of your blog, promote it through social media sites!

kinnethharring, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  12. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    "My Blog has 500 visitors but Only 1350 Page views" Is it monthly graph or Per day graph? If it's monthly traffic then please do more SEO. I like your blog, nice template. Keep posting good quality contents and share them in your facebook, twitter.

jewelraz, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  13. raly1783

raly1783 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have a new blog PR 2, started 4-5 months ago I think, my traffic is almost 700-800/day, health related (i know common subjects and very difficult to rank the blog not being a niche and a lot of keywords to rank) but I did managed to be in first page with 10 keywords until now, my traffic is more from social media, pinterest helped me a lot (what can i say...girly blog :p ) and social bookmarks every time I publish a new article, digg.com mostly. I never did article submissions, I just used a few blog comments and that's it. Hmm what else did I do...oh I forgot, I use a lot guess posting, others publish my articles and I do the same for them, of course I choose only from PR 2+ blogs, it's best to drive traffic. Interlink your articles and I also use links from wikipedia in almost every article.

Anyway good luck!

raly1783, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  14. seoshub

seoshub Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog post itself is a best method to increase pageviews,if you are looking for more page views than participate in social media networking sites, forums post and put your blog URL in every forum .

seoshub, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  15. lambert.webseo

lambert.webseo Peon

Best Answers:
    HI, Need quality backlinks of gaming and sports please PM

lambert.webseo, Jun 5, 2012 IP