1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make a 'Meta search engine' & what things to keep in mind!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by redhotiron2004, Jun 2, 2012.

I want to know how we can start a 'Meta search engine' in India. Whom to contact?

1. Would the web developers who develop normal sites can also work for the same & how much should it cost?

2. What is the cost for unlimited searches from Yahoo & Google. I have tried sending them email but 'Yahoo' wants your site to be active already and 'Google' don't have a link on which they can be contacted for the same(Google have made it extremely difficult to query them for this purpose)?

3. I need to know weather they can provide flat rates for the use of there searches for commercial purposes.
    Currently, yahoo provide the same in it's 'Boss' services which are chargeable according to the number of searches. And Google too seems to be on the same lines. Do these search engines provide there results for a fixed flat rate?

What are the things that I should keep in mind while creating a 'Meta search engine'. And, what are the ways in which this project can be monetized in case I start receiving 1000-5000 people per day?

I would like to give reference of 'Dogpile.com'. I need to know how have they monetized there project?
    ThanKs!

redhotiron2004, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  2. redhotiron2004

redhotiron2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody wants to answer this? Not even the Mods!:confused:

redhotiron2004, Jun 5, 2012 IP