1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How batter this cheap hosting?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by holo man, Sep 17, 2011.

I notice that hosting plan at http://dollar2host.com is very much cheap as minimum as $2/month, there is not any increase in price at any time. Please tell me how batter is this plan.

holo man, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. mjda

mjda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mjda, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  3. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Don't use them. They have a site that screams, we copied a hundred other websites. If you want cheap hosting try serversanddomains and hostbig.com

sambling, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  4. BuzzHost

BuzzHost Peon

Best Answers:
    You said it right you should "batter" them up hehe, cheap definitely, worth while Dont think so.
    I noticed that their award winning badges have no links attached to them to back up the badge statement which most usually do kinda makes me feel that they are saying something that is not true if so what else are they saying and is not true?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    BuzzHost, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  5. 0ccul7

0ccul7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always remember, you get what you pay for :)

0ccul7, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  6. Michalis Stylianou

Michalis Stylianou Peon

Best Answers:
    As soon as I switched to Myresellerhome from another web hosting site, I instantly knew I made the right choice. The prices were outstanding and well within my budget, and the technical support person I spoke too was extremely helpful and pleasant to speak with. If you’re looking for a great webhosting company, look no further!

Michalis Stylianou, May 20, 2012 IP
  7. Michalis Stylianou

Michalis Stylianou Peon

Best Answers:
    As soon as I switched to Myresellerhome from another web hosting site, I instantly knew I made the right choice. The prices were outstanding and well within my budget, and the technical support person I spoke too was extremely helpful and pleasant to speak with. If you’re looking for a great webhosting company, look no further!

Michalis Stylianou, May 20, 2012 IP
  8. linux7802

linux7802 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not waste time to search for the cheap hosting as its having many drawbacks, if you want to use the hosting account for long term. Its always better to search for reliable host, who can actually understand your requirement and won't waste your time.....anyway nice to see you are looking for web hosing closely to found out good deal. You are welcome in hosting industry :)

linux7802, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  9. NIKOLO

NIKOLO Member

Best Answers:
    If you want cheap and trusted hosting check http://www.cheaphozt.com/

Prices starting from 2.75$ per month with unlimited disk space and traffic (Off course there is fair usage policy).

Also you can choose data center location for your hosting. US, Sweden, United Kingdom or Australia.

Good luck!

NIKOLO, Jun 2, 2012 IP