1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress versus Joomla for content and SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by swtoriny, Jun 1, 2012.

Both Joomla and WordPress established web design applications used by millions of websites around the world. The biggest difference between Joomla and WordPress, as stated by many who have reviewed these two content management systems, is that WordPress was originally designed as a blogging platform that later acquired CMS capabilities for more than just blogs. Joomla, however, has always been a true content management system.

swtoriny, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  2. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both have great feature but I am prefer using Wordpress because Google love WP and WP have so many plugins i can use for SEO purpose. Wordpress also more easy to use :)

wastrox, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  3. seoshub

seoshub Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me word press is best for seo because it is more friendly with seo plugins.

seoshub, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  4. Alfie

Alfie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Though wordpress is used by most of them, it lacks some technical functionalities when compared to joomla. Joomla is prefered by most of the webmasters and it is the best CMS for making simple to complex websites.
    Some Benefits of using joomla for websites:
    Free
    Easy installation
    Easy customization and time saving
    Multi language support
    Regular developments
    Multi user authentication
    Plenty of extensions and plugins
    Moreover joomla is SEF friendly and we can use Joomseo, Search Engine Friendly Patch, sh404SEF and Xmap/Joomap free extensions for joomla SEO.

Alfie, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  5. Tankstar55

Tankstar55 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, I rather set up my website in wordpress theme because it was more crawlable than joomla.

Tankstar55, Jun 1, 2012 IP