1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it good to use google Webmaster tool to get my site indexed ???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fr4nk, May 24, 2012.

1. rmt99e

rmt99e Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is absolutely a good idea to use Google Webmaster tools, especially if you want your site to perform best in Google Search. There is NOTHING closer to Google Search where you can index your site, get key search analytics, and search statistics. While you may not see any positive effects on your traffic, it is definitely a useful tool for your website.

I've also found the "Messages" section of Webmaster Tools to be very useful. This notifies you of WordPress Updates (if you use it), drastic traffic changes and even copyright notices.

rmt99e, May 31, 2012 IP
  2. edwineddy

edwineddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Its is very good to use Webmaster Tool. Webmaster helps people alot in SEO and you can easily index your site with the help of webmaster tool just submit your map to index you site. Webmaster tool provides you all the benefits and useful tools.

edwineddy, May 31, 2012 IP
  3. fr4nk

fr4nk Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx ! Usefull and I agree with "Natural index is always better" !

fr4nk, Jun 3, 2012 IP