1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something you should know about the Penguin Update

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by briantymes, May 28, 2012.

I just received an email from leadsleap about a blog post they have. This post is about the new Penguin update and 2 case studies that show that backlinks still make a huge difference in SEO and search engine ranking.

For those of you who would like to check out this blog post and read the case studies you can find it at:
    http://www.leadsleap.com/blog/seo-after-penguin-update/?r=tymes90

I would be interested to know what everyone thinks about this...

Last edited: May 28, 2012
    briantymes, May 28, 2012 IP
  2. mysocialtouch.com

mysocialtouch.com Member

Best Answers:
    thank you :)

mysocialtouch.com, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. reelstuff

reelstuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, one of the things I have noticed over the last few updates is that the search engine is much less responsive to the human factor, you know were humans, I know this may come as a shock to Google, but were not perfect, we often do not spell things correctly, part of that problem may be that we have become accustomed to having spell check, or even being able to find the right way to spell a word using google.

But over the last few updates, I have noticed that Google has gone way Stupid as far as trying to figure out how we as the frail minded humans that we are might accidentally not spell something right,.

But now when you look for a spelling you get really strange results, the other day I wanted to use a word in a post, lets say Its a way of saying exciting but in a different way, because you don't want to use exciting twice in the same paragraph,,,

So exhilaration, was the word I wanted, only I had the spelling a bit wrong, hey sue me, Im lazy and used to having google correct me if Im wrong.

But, and here is where it gets interesting, Google came back dumber than I was, Google came back with the word acceleration, and that reallyt got me to thinking what is going on at Google.

Are they insane, have they lost their collective minds, or are they just that stupid?

Who knows for sure one thing seems clear, you cant count on Google any more.

By the way Bing had the corrected spelling right away took just seconds, now that's the deal right give me what I want and I will in turn be your customer, deny me what I want, and I will just go somewhere else.

reelstuff, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed that my links are still making a difference in Google, even after Panda.

Just build a quality site and people will find a way to find you.

netmaster123, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. shenzorewildes

shenzorewildes Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link.. nice information!

shenzorewildes, May 29, 2012 IP
  6. searchesuk

searchesuk Peon

Best Answers:
    ya very truly say in that blog. Back links play very important role for get fast keywords ranking in search results. More back links means go fast up in google search.

searchesuk, May 31, 2012 IP