1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Fleets, May 29, 2012.

After the launch of Google Penguin, my website's ranking failed. I paid for an SEO to optimized my site before. What should I do to gain my website ranking again? What do you think is the cause of my site's ranking failure? :confused:
    All the advice and comments will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you.:)

Fleets, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. sajjidimran

sajjidimran Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear
    I read your post and came to know that your site is going down in ranking position i think due to low traffic on your site or some submissios made on irrelevant sites so be assure it that your back links are authentic from relevent category

sajjidimran, May 30, 2012 IP
  3. Anil Strivastava

Anil Strivastava Peon

Best Answers:
    i really do not know why people are afraid of the penguin , it is a nice animal , see happy feet 1 , the 2nd one is the worst.

And about your question :
    Almost 80% of sites have been effected by this update , keep calm , talk to them and ask them if they have done some hideout link , hidden backlinks , keyword wrapping done in your site to boost visits count , remove them immedietely

Anil Strivastava, May 30, 2012 IP
  4. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Penguin was a content quality update.

If you have unique, grammatically correct, and interesting content, you didn't get hit bad, and during this time I've seen sites come back from getting sandboxed when they removed ads from their site, doubled the word-count of their posts, uploaded a new theme, and made the site more about information/service than selling a product.

Penguin was implemented in an irresponsible way, but it opened a lot of possible opportunities (along with horrible sites ranking higher because the algorithm didn't exactly make sense)

Traditione, May 30, 2012 IP
  5. Fleets

Fleets Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this comment. Now, I have an idea my site ranking position is going down.. I 'm not afraid nor against with the new update of Google I have been just clueless why my site was hit by the update. Thanks for all those who shared their views, opinions and ideas. Thanks a lot.:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    Fleets, May 30, 2012 IP
  6. sabrina

sabrina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its ok from now you can again improve your page rank and website , Perform SEO techniques regualarly.

sabrina, May 30, 2012 IP
  7. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you maintain quality articles on your site, and try remove old low quality backlinks to your website.

traxport121, May 30, 2012 IP
  8. searchesuk

searchesuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Now for getting back your keywords ranking you must do the below task.
    - Make new metatags using white hat technique and using past keywords for the same page.
    - Add best quality and unique content in your all pages.
    - Update your site at regular time.

searchesuk, May 31, 2012 IP
  9. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since the update discourages indulgence in spammy SEO practices, stick to white hat, legitimate SEO work. Avoid indulgence in keyword stuffing, link spamming (link trading) & linking the same anchor text to multiple sources. Include unique, informative content in your website and make the most of social media interactions.

C.Rebecca, May 31, 2012 IP
  10. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The solution is simple. Create unique high quality content, improve SMO and build high quality backlink such as: Press release

wastrox, Jun 1, 2012 IP